Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hurricanebrax
    • Oct 2017

EFI Ehaust Question

I am dealing with some issues that have arisen from a car Harvey Wienstiening me at an intersection two Thankgivings back and I've pulled the exhaust shrouds off and think I'm gonna wrap them. But I hate that slip on flare and want to just yank it. But my bike is already running rich from a new intake that I have yet to adjust for, and the only time I've ever jacked with exhaust was in my teens and early 20's when I was just trying to make my jap bikes make at least some noise.

So my question is can I just take those flares off or am I about to be popping and sputtering like I just got caught in a lady's house I ain't supposed to be in.

Any advice will be greatly appreciate, thanks y'all.

Bike is a 2009 883 Low
  • Sky
    • Aug 2009

Not sure what you mean by "flare".
    Ant when you say "intake", do you mean air cleaner?
    Pics might help...

Comment

• hurricanebrax
      • Oct 2017

The exhausts tips which clamp on increase in size i.e. flare out and yes I have replaced the air cleaner and intake with a V&H naked VO2. Hopefully that clarifies things.

I'll snap some pics, but basically my question is if i take off the clamp on parts off am I going to regret it.
      Last edited by hurricanebrax; 01-16-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• hurricanebrax
        • Oct 2017

Disregard, I'm just gonna leave them on I don't want to/have time to jack with a dyno.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;