• Show
Clear All
  • DIngoXL1200
    • Apr 2024

Which Leather Wallet do you have

Which wallet are you currently using? Post pictures and a review. Thanks
  • laeljon
    • Dec 2016

I only use a wallet while wearing a kilt....not wearing pants. Just a money clip, and some photo holders for license and card..in front pocket.

Comment

• 7and7is
      • Dec 2012

I have a tri fold truckers wallet with a chain (Whoed a thunk) made by Harley Davidson, plenty roomy, keep all my all my important stuff in there and all my Benjerman's I keep a small leather wallet in my front pocket will my smaller bills, registration, license, etc, it has a couple of coyote's embroidered on the front it was a gift from son, its ragged as hell, but a shall never part with it, my previous wallet was a trucker wallet, brown leather , tri pockets that I won at the state fair when I was 14, I gave that to my son when I was 50.
      Last edited by 7and7is; 01-02-2018, 6:01 PM.

Comment

• 53Bash
        • Jan 2013

I actually have a cheap cliche tri fold chain wallet with snaps. I've lost like $600 while riding - one wallet fell out of my jacket pocket while riding, another was attached by came open because it used a zipper instead of snaps. Fuck that shit, sometimes something is cliche because it works. No picture, I think it came from target because my kid gave it to me for xmas. Even has a big fancy laser engraved skull deco on it.

Its not the "trucker" style, is more like a normal wallet. Pretty bulky but not quite as big as a trucker wallet, holds a fair amount of stuff in the bill area but otherwise not much, just a window for license and some card pockets that will probably run out of room if I don't prune my cards regularly. I wouldn't recommend it in terms of capacity or organization, but I also would say that compared to the alternatives, its pretty good...
        Last edited by 53Bash; 01-02-2018, 8:17 PM.

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
          • Apr 2010

Money Clips, duh.

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

I use boring tacticqueer nylon wallets. Small size keeps them from turning into a man purse. They live in front pants pockets so no risk of ejection onnaroad.

My fucking keys and Leathermans are tethered though. Paracord loops and small but strong brass dog leash clips make sure they don't escape when crawling under a truck or whatever. Not having to program new truck keys? Priceless.

I use heavy key rings saved from discarded aircraft gear and weapons pin streamers since they don't stretch or wear out.

Comment

• Revelator
              • Aug 2009

I only use Genuine hardly Davison wallets, My fave is the Ultra Intimidator MK III (Limited Edition) with special hand rubbed leather made from Ostrich Testicles.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                • Oct 2013

I had a sweet hand tooled wallet made for me as a thank you gift but later, though the giver was thanked profusely in front of many of our mutual friends, I was told I had neglected to thank the giver and this was more evidence of my assholeness. I prefer to think the lie about my thanking or not thanking made the giver the exponentially larger asshole and that this was just a pathetic attempt at relevance - tossing the hat in the drama ring as it were. It just made me sad. So...I replaced it with a sweet notebook holding wallet from Wes at Counterbalance Cycles. It fucking rules.

Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 01-03-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• ChopperDani
                  • Apr 2016

heres mine, screw all the biker hype with wallets n chains. im not into playing dress up with biker brothers aka gay lovers

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	1299836

Comment

• hillcat
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ChopperDani
                    heres mine, screw all the biker hype with wallets n chains. im not into playing dress up with biker brothers aka gay lovers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80718[/ATTACH]
                    Oh, you rebel you!

HaHa J/K. My .380 goes there.

Comment

• 53Bash
                      • Jan 2013

That's seems like it may actually be a damn good idea, may try that when riding weather rides around.

Comment

• bobberadam
                        • Jan 2011

I got mine from hard luck designs, he was an awesome guy to work with. great communication and quick turn around. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Comment

• tyszko
                          • Jun 2012

foxcreekleather.com

Comment

• DonkeyShow
                            • Oct 2017

I got a pretty nice, hand made, leather wallet. I got no idea who the makers name was, outside of the fact that he was a racist shit head.

My bro and I went to a fair and checked out this dudes leather shop. Well the guy running the place basically ranted about Africans the whole time we were there... so my bro and I got pissed, as my bros kids are half black, so he said let's leave, this fuck head doesn't deserve to have our business.

So we leave the shop and down the street my brother goes "happy belated birthday" and he hands me a wallet with a 65 buck price tag on it, he had swiped from the racists shop! LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180106_150052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	1299865
                            Last edited by DonkeyShow; 01-06-2018, 4:22 PM.

Comment

• TravelingBone
                              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by tyszko
                              foxcreekleather.com
                              You can never go wrong with Fox Creek; great products, great service. So when my old wallet finally gave up the ghost a couple of months ago I bought one of Fox Creek's Trucker Wallets; it's a bit larger than I would like, but it holds everything I need.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;