CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default help with headphones for work

I'm in need of some kind of headphones or whatever to cancel out other peoples radio noise and the sound of a fucking idiot beating on a table with a hammer. Ear plugs with earmuffs come close but not quite. I've got access to an ipad. Is there a fairly simple wireless device I can use?

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, the hoody, and the hat.

I don't think anything will cancel a hammer, but as far as general office noise goes I wear a set of headphones and crank up the white/ambient noise ( I've linked my three favorites below ).

Wireless headphones can be had fairly cheap from Amazon if you have no local source.

I think I looked at actual 'noise canceling' headphones once and they were fairly expensive and the reviews were mixed so I discarded that idea.

Get Adobe Flash player

excuse my ignorance but what all would I need to use wireless phones with an ipad? Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbard View Post
    excuse my ignorance but what all would I need to use wireless phones with an ipad? Thanks for the help
    You're welcome.

Actually, you'll have to excuse my ignorance. I use wired headphones at work. I don't use wireless headphones. But, it would seem that all you have to do is 'pair' the headphones to your device...

Get Adobe Flash player

thanks for the help guys

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm drunk so my reading comprehension is shit might not be answering your question but, get some noise canceling head phones. the kind for shooting, peltor or impact howard lieght. boomsy.

Share This