Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ktmkid828
    • Dec 2017

Looking for specs off kikker P.o.s. Foot clutch

So I'm working on a friend of mine "project bobber" he supposedly bought on a impulse... after refabricating the motor mounts I'm on to the next step and that's a cable for the foot clutch. I called kikker today and got nothing but an attitude. They don't make the cable anymore and apparently can't give me the length or specs. Wasn't sure if anyone had one of these things collecting dust in there garage and could perhaps give me the measurements off the foot clutch cable. Much appareciated thanks
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Ktmkid828
    So I'm working on a friend of mine "project bobber" he supposedly bought on a impulse... after refabricating the motor mounts I'm on to the next step and that's a cable for the foot clutch. I called kikker today and got nothing but an attitude. They don't make the cable anymore and apparently can't give me the length or specs. Wasn't sure if anyone had one of these things collecting dust in there garage and could perhaps give me the measurements off the foot clutch cable. Much appareciated thanks

Just measure what you need and make it up.. It's nothing special...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
    Working...
    ;