Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robert87
    • Nov 2017

Dyna chopper help

I have a 06 dyna with that internet bolt on chop kit.

It sucks. I wanna go 30 over, 45 degree kinda chop. I need from

you fine folk any and all links or pics on anyone who

has chopped a dyna. And anyone who has a massive

springer for sale.
    Attached Files
  • dirtygrotonscoundrel
    • May 2013

I think the more concerning thing here is how the nipple seems to be aggressively commandeering the rest of the tit in your profile pic.

If gone unchecked the subject may turn into one giant piece of pepperoni.

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

Very clean Twink. The stretch OP wants is easy and this one isn't stretched but it's a very clean example of what you can do with a Dyna drivetrain. Bonus is OP could sort out a frame then swap the neck off his current machine while stretching the donor.

Paugcho might have an existing frame or be able to make one.
      Last edited by farmall; 11-29-2017, 9:47 AM.

Comment

• Robert87
        • Nov 2017

Thank you for that although i cant see any of the pictures, and i emailed them, no dice
        Last edited by Robert87; 11-29-2017, 9:50 AM.

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Robert87
          Thank you for that although i cant see any of the pictures, and i emailed them, no dice
          You need a Photobucket hotlink fix for your browser. Photobucket hosted millions of pics then banned hotlinking. Works here, too.

Comment

• Robert87
            • Nov 2017

I'm on my galaxy phone and having trouble figuring out how.to make it work, ill check all this out on the desktop after work, i appreciate you sending me the info, ive been looking and looking all over with minimal success

Comment

• farmall
              • Apr 2013

Your desktop is a much better choice for that. Also older versions of Android may not have a fix.

Phone operating systems and software are crippled by design . That's why I have a lot of old Thinkpads (used business class notebooks are cheap and much better than delicate new consumershit) scattered around home and shop and except for SMS, Waze and hotspotting for notebooks on the road I don't use my phone for much.

Comment

• Gvermin
                • Mar 2012

paughco said they didn't have a frame? this was a couple years ago but I talked to them on the phone they had a frame for the 07 dyna I was gonna use. check atlas precision, they have a frame called dyna dragon or they used to. their website is gone but they still have a number. 760-242-9111. id get a frame and swap necks.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;