Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vic8028
    • Oct 2017

Rigid Sporty Chop build (Motogadget)

Hi folks, I'm new on here, from N Ireland and kinda need some help in the ole wiring side of things.
    I'm building a Sporty 883/1200 conversation with Ultima single fire ignition and am using the motogadget M unit Blue which arrived today.
    I've figured the most of it out (I'm also using the m button) buy would like to know how the devil the rectifier/stator connect to the unit.
    When I found this forum, I saw that someone is in the middle of the same build and it would be good to see how he does things.
    BTW, I ordered the m unit V2 but they sent me the Blue and I was v pleased but when it arrived, I checked out the manual and they say that if your Blue has a silver sticker/serial number, it's compatible with the app but if you have one like mine, you can't use the app unless you send it to Germany at a cost of €150 plus two weeks wait.
    I done mind as in not going down that route but it's good to know.
    Cheers, Vic.
  • industrialmarshmallow
    • Aug 2017

This is what I've come up with for my '95. One big fat caveat.. the only circuits I've actually tested so far are the headlight,
    running light, brake lights, indicators and horn. So take this for what it's worth, which is theory only at this point
    no guarantee offered or implied.. Also I used my stock controls and ign module so that will all be different for your
    bike with the M button and Ultima. Revival cycles has some good how to stuff on you tube, although some of it is for the V.2.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Munit.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	290.5 KB
ID:	1298418
    Attached Files

Comment

• Apjcustoms
      • Dec 2019

Hi everyone I’m new to this forum been a long time wrench lifetime rider ! I’m in the middle of my 98 xl883 converted to 1250 bobber build and just received my M-unit basic w/ M-button and I was hoping someone has a detailed wiring diagram that shows how to go about wiring the charging and ignition system at the minimum ! Any help and or Input is greatly appreciated I’m really in the wilderness here that said I’d also like to know if I need to purchase any additional relays or other parts to complete this job ? Thank to any one in advance

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;