CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Rigid Sporty Chop build (Motogadget)

Hi folks, I'm new on here, from N Ireland and kinda need some help in the ole wiring side of things.
    I'm building a Sporty 883/1200 conversation with Ultima single fire ignition and am using the motogadget M unit Blue which arrived today.
    I've figured the most of it out (I'm also using the m button) buy would like to know how the devil the rectifier/stator connect to the unit.
    When I found this forum, I saw that someone is in the middle of the same build and it would be good to see how he does things.
    BTW, I ordered the m unit V2 but they sent me the Blue and I was v pleased but when it arrived, I checked out the manual and they say that if your Blue has a silver sticker/serial number, it's compatible with the app but if you have one like mine, you can't use the app unless you send it to Germany at a cost of 150 plus two weeks wait.
    I done mind as in not going down that route but it's good to know.
    Cheers, Vic.

This is what I've come up with for my '95. One big fat caveat.. the only circuits I've actually tested so far are the headlight,
    running light, brake lights, indicators and horn. So take this for what it's worth, which is theory only at this point
    no guarantee offered or implied.. Also I used my stock controls and ign module so that will all be different for your
    bike with the M button and Ultima. Revival cycles has some good how to stuff on you tube, although some of it is for the V.2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Munit.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	290.5 KB 
ID:	79350
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Munit.jpg  

Share This