CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Yes im gonna have one test ride to check if the engine runs properly, but I will not take it out on the street or do any high speed (40+ km/ph)

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

What kind of "school" is going to even grade something like that? even as a project it's so wrong.

I smell bullshit.

I got to be honest here these guys are right. If I was the one giving you a grade and you made a bike you can ride because it will likely kill you then did you build a bike or a pile of crap? What kind of grade would I give someone that gave me crap and told me its a bike

millyjones

Hey guys! I am a decorator of weedings and create different wedding-related things in order to make halls more beautiful. Moreover I want to become more and more proffessional in that sphere so should pass different tests and essays in order to get the promotion and become more quialified, so I will definitely use your article if you are not against, moreover your information is quite unqie, from what I discovered that? Just use the site plagiarismsearch.com where you can check paper for plagiarism

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Einar2613 View Post
    Hi, im making a bobber from a gpx600r for my school project, ive cut of the rear frame and now im going to weld on a hardtail. However I dont know the best setup for the wheel "holder" in this situation. Id appreciate ideas on how to do this and maybe pictures of hardtails people on the forum own. Thanks in advance
    You can order axle plates already cut out from Bitter End choppers.
    There are other suppliers also.

My hard tail frame.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rigid-frame.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	95534

Click on photo for a larger version.
    Last edited by Luky; 07-08-2019 at 9:28 PM.

Share This