Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ozarksbikebum
    • Oct 2016

Looking to meet riders in South Missouri/ Northern Arkansas

I'm retired and ride daily. Run mostly the back roads and by-ways. Always looking for company.
  • tedjames
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Ozarksbikebum
    I'm retired and ride daily. Run mostly the back roads and by-ways. Always looking for company.
    I'm in northeast ark, I ride daily, week days it's to work and back. If you get over this way, let's ride

Comment

• jacobgarrison86
      • Oct 2014

Getting medically retired this month and coming home to MO looking to buy a house in your neck of the woods, would love to throw together a couple long rides this year if your in.

Comment

• nickey
        • Feb 2013

I’m a little Southfield y’all, in north central Arkansas. But ready to do some more trips this year so if y’all get a ride together let me know! As always works a bitch, but when I have time off and it’s not below freezing I’m trying to ride as much as possible.

Comment

• Ozarksbikebum
          • Oct 2016

Thanks for stopping by....Hade a senior momment and forgot I'd posted. JG86 where you thinking of moving to? Do any of y-all know the weasels from Mtn Home? I met a bunch at a fuel stop, and thought they were a hoot. Happy Trails

Comment

• jacobgarrison86
            • Oct 2014

Sorry i been outta the loop just getting settled we bought a place in warsaw

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;