Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hydroguy
    • Aug 2017

Madison, Wi Chopper Rides?

Who lives near Madison , Wi and wants to cruise the countryside? I have a cool chopper & bobber studio/shop south of Madison. Meet and ride? Wrench? Custom bike show? Let's get something going...
  • PRWIS13
    • Sep 2014

Hydro, if you do get something going like a show let me know. I'm up in the Appleton area and I'll help get the word out. Ride Free, PR

Comment

• Hydroguy
      • Aug 2017

Well, here it is December but I'm still thinking about how to get a show started. I have some support from other event guys in town. In the meantime I'm just talking to as many people a I can.

Too many show n' shine store bought bagger nights here, not enough chopper things!

Comment

• Clownbaby
        • Feb 2017

I’m from the Stevens Point area. You get something going, I’d be in. Got a couple of buddies who would be as well.

Comment

• Offgrid1986
          • Dec 2017

I'm a couple hrs south, in LaSalle, IL. But I'm always down for a cruise up north! Especially if it involves badass bikes, or hot ass women!

Comment

• DoomBuggy
            • Oct 2016

I am hoping to finish my bike over the winter and would love to come up to Madison. I used to show a couple of cars up there and have always been impressed with the Wisconsin car and bike scene.

Comment

• corrosiontrav13
              • Feb 2012

I am just starting my first chopper project in Portage WI and would love some knowledgeable people to check in and ride with.

Comment

• 83v45
                • Jan 2011

I'm in the Milwaukee area. Maybe if I ever get the rat put together lol

Comment

• bawdyparts
                  • Jul 2019

I'm around Dodgeville wi, an hour west of Madison. It'd be awesome to talk to anyone in person building a chop. No one I know around here builds! Click image for larger version

Name:	66163510_895078000840857_6720375026433916928_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1311986

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;