Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saddlemaker2286
    • Jul 2013

flstc

Got this bike yesterday and found they are no bolts in the exhaust support bracket 2 bolts to frame can't find the size anywhere anyone know the size of these 2 bolts so I can clean them out thanks
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by saddlemaker2286
    Got this bike yesterday and found they are no bolts in the exhaust support bracket 2 bolts to frame can't find the size anywhere anyone know the size of these 2 bolts so I can clean them out thanks

Man I would like to help you but there's just not enough information..... Two bolts where??????? There are bolts all over the exhaust on one of those bikes..... What year etc....
    Last edited by Tattooo; 08-12-2017, 2:08 PM.

Comment

• saddlemaker2286
      • Jul 2013

There's only 2 bolts that hold the bracket to the frame 3/8-16 and 4 bolts that hold the exhaust pipes to the bracket I figured it out thanks

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by saddlemaker2286
        There's only 2 bolts that hold the bracket to the frame 3/8-16 and 4 bolts that hold the exhaust pipes to the bracket I figured it out thanks
        Glad you figured it out..... So you only have one bracket holding your exhaust on??? Not knowing what year bike it is I guess it's a single exhaust??? And the bracket is at the rear on the right side???

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;