X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Hoghead

Canadians, eh? Would that explain it?
    It sure does..... If you go to there web site and read what there company is all about you would understand......

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo

And no, I never did a fucking intro. Still a member in good standing.
      You know I don't think I did an intro either.... When did you join JJ????? I did way before the dick heads were in charge..... I was thinking about why you never got banned..... There's probably a good reason why you were never banned....

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

MadRiverMoCo What was your user ID over on JJ?????? It wasn't MadRiverMoCo

Comment

• dystopia
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by southbanker
          must be hard job modding 5 active members
          hahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Soulfur
            Yea you joined a few years before I did..... It was really cool back then and busy with builds.........

Comment

• Hoghead
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
              It sure does..... If you go to there web site and read what there company is all about you would understand......
              Ahh- I had a read of that... I see what they are about....Thanks.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                • Oct 2013

Yea you joined a few years before I did..... It was really cool back then and busy with builds.........
                This place was too. Then they Dusty'd this place bad. Anyone see the irony of today's front page feature?

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

This place was too. Then they Dusty'd this place bad. Anyone see the irony of today's front page feature?

To be honest I have never looked at it..... About all I do is read new post to see what I can help people with....... That's it and look at classifieds from time to time.......

Comment

• farmall
                    • Apr 2013

I don't look at front pages either. The best info and most interesting content live in forums.

Comment

• Truckedup
                      • Jan 2013

Always a lot of thin skins on the Internet complaining about rules on message boards...

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Truckedup
                        Always a lot of thin skins on the Internet complaining about rules on message boards...
                        And your point is????????

It's one thing to have rules to keep people from abusing things like they have here in the CC classifieds...... Now that's a great idea.....
                        Then there is another thing to have rules to further someones agenda, suppress creativity or envy of someone else's knowledge and have rules to suppress them....

If that's what your talking about you can have it...........
                        Last edited by Tattooo; 08-29-2017, 7:46 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

And your point is????????

It's one thing to have rules to keep people from abusing things like they have here in the CC classifieds...... Now that's a great idea.....
                          Then there is another thing to have rules to further someones agenda, suppress creativity or envy of someone else's knowledge and have rules to suppress them....

If that's what your talking about you can have it...........
                          x2 to that

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Truckedup
                            Always a need to make a snarky point even when it doesn't belong
                            Very true

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

Very true
                              at least here they won't delete it...well, at least for the most part...

Comment

• RickG61
                                • Oct 2016

Not that this would make anyone feel better, but assholes on inna net forums are not exclusive to the bike world. LOL Besides two wheels, I have a fondness for old Pontiacs. Was a member of a couple different Pontiac related forums. Lots of pigheaded "my way or the highway" shit in that world too. Last one I posted at, the owner knew WAaaaaay more than any of the members, just ask him, he'd tell you. If someone showed up that knew their chit and tried to share that knowledge, the owners manhood would shrivel up more and he'd insult his way into chasing the knowledge away. I think that forum had like 8,000 plus members, 5 of which actually posted. 4 of them usually posted with their lips puckered, and agreed with everything the owner said. It was actually kinda funny how they'd post their thoughts on a subject and then suddenly switch sides of the fence if he gave an opposing thought. LOL My 5 count was not an exaggeration either. Same 5 guys, everyday. Their "junkpile" area had the same tired, "made the coffee, enjoy" comment every day. The tech side or build threads fell off to maybe one or two posts a week. Last time I trolled the site, the forum had had three new posts in the last 6 weeks, in something other than their junkpile area. Most tech areas hadn't had new posts in more than 6 months, some nothing in over a year. But hey, they sell shirts and koozies with the site logo on them. LOL That was actually a new topic. Koozie, huggie, or what do you call it? LOL

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;