Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • absorb
    • Aug 2017

Where to find Triumph 500cc drag pipes

I'm having trouble finding drag style pipes like the ones Lowbrow sells for the 650. Anybody know a company that produces drag style pipes for the the T100 Triumphs? I have a 69 T100c
  • drumbum
    • Mar 2013

Steadfast Cycles.

Comment

• absorb
      • Aug 2017

Thanks drumbum. I guess that's the only place.

Comment

• datadavid
        • Oct 2014

Just wanna add its awesome that so many t100's are coming out, ten years ago i thought i was the only one fucking around with one, its always only been the 650's before.

Comment

• Dougtheinternetannoyance123
          • Apr 2012

MAP cycles, Rabers parts mart, many JRC dealers, British cycle supply, lots of places have them the problem is that there
          limited demand so only a few places make them,. Cycle shack I think went out of business,, But someone will get a wild hair and
          and make 100-200 sets and often they split the order with other dealers because they can sit on the shelf a long time.
          Sell maybe 1-2 sets per year often times.
          650-750 stuff sells 5 to 10x as much. If you cant find anyone let me know and Ill see what I can come up with from one of my
          wholesalers. I think I still have some scrambler pipes on the shelf. I have some used ones I think as well.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;