CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Vs1400 suzuki intruder. Where should I put all of this f***** electrical?!

I pulled the air boxes, and I'm going to jet the carbs so I can run pod filters. The problem is I have all of this wiring that has no place to go now under the seat. I have seen plenty of intruder builds where there is nothing under the seat except the carb and pod filter. It would be cool if someone had some sort of chopper style wiring diagram. I would like to ditch all the excess, and some suggestions as to what I should do to route the wiring would be sick. Thanks brothers.

I've got the same question.... overwhelmed

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Most guys usually keep the rear air box and trim out all the insides to allow the pod filter to fit. That way you can keep most of your mounting locations for electrical. However if you are messing around with the rear seat or wanting to get rid of the rear air box then you have to get a little creative and either build or find a suitable box. I am pretty sure some guys tuck their electrical up under the gas tank. I haven't tried that but it might work for you.

Want to do it right full rewire, anda custom box for the electrical components

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by sdustin View Post
    Want to do it right full rewire, anda custom box for the electrical components
    That's solid advice right there........... Do it right the first time..........

Share This