Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beerslave
    • Nov 2014

Well I finally got all my parts and off my ass to put this bike back together...rebored the cylinder 20 over, new pistons and rings, new push rods because one of my old ones were bent, all new seals/gaskets. I also got a new 21 inch spool wheel which to me made the bike look so much better. I flushed out the bottom end really good, and rebuilt the top end. I also cleaned out the oil tank and all the oil lines. Got the bike running again but haven't rode it because I am waiting on wheel spacers for my new rim. I have a few parts I'm trying to sell so I can get a new set of carbs too before I really start riding around.
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Comment

• Skwerly
      • Mar 2015

NICE! Love the sound of that thing. Looks awesome, too.

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

Sounds great! Love those crossover drags. Good that you found that bent pushrod. Gotta agree; that 21" looks better than the 17". What are thinking about for different carbs?
        If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• beerslave
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by TriNortchopz
          Sounds great! Love those crossover drags. Good that you found that bent pushrod. Gotta agree; that 21" looks better than the 17". What are thinking about for different carbs?
          Thank you, as much as I want to be a cheap ass and just get a pair of the jrc carbs, I’m going to save up for some premiers.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;