• Show
Clear All
  • Webrat
    • Oct 2012

Yea,,, it's done,,,

Finally finished the XS chop.
    It runs and rides pretty well.
    Small list of what been done.
    1978 XS frame,,1982 engine,,,VooDoo Vintage MK25 tail,,,Power Dynamo timing/ignition,,,dual VM34s,,,custom "F"pipes,,,12" mini apes,,,16" spoked drum rear,,,19" front with factory disk,,, old fuel filler removed on tank and replaced with center fill,,fuel sight tube on tank,,,stretched 5" lowered 3",,,shaved cases,,,custom forwards,,,Harley tombstone tail light,,,fenders from somewhere,,,530 chain,,,Probably a lot more

It's pretty low and on hard left turns the kickstand scrapes some so I will prolly move it before too long.
    So whatcha think? Took 2.5 years to get it the way I wanted.
    Attached Files
  • jess
    • Jun 2017

I used to scrape my pipes on a right turn. They used to terminate together at the back axle. I cut them short. I think I liked them long. But they don't scrape and the bike looks sportier.

Kickstand? Pfff, you don't need one unless you park it. But why would you ever park it?

Comment

• Webrat
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by jess
      I used to scrape my pipes on a right turn. They used to terminate together at the back axle. I cut them short. I think I liked them long. But they don't scrape and the bike looks sportier.

Kickstand? Pfff, you don't need one unless you park it. But why would you ever park it?
      ==================================
      Ya gotta stop to sleep sometime eh?
      hehheh

Comment

• TheMKoi
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Webrat
        Finally finished the XS chop.
        It runs and rides pretty well.
        Small list of what been done.
        1978 XS frame,,1982 engine,,,VooDoo Vintage MK25 tail,,,Power Dynamo timing/ignition,,,dual VM34s,,,custom "F"pipes,,,12" mini apes,,,16" spoked drum rear,,,19" front with factory disk,,, old fuel filler removed on tank and replaced with center fill,,fuel sight tube on tank,,,stretched 5" lowered 3",,,shaved cases,,,custom forwards,,,Harley tombstone tail light,,,fenders from somewhere,,,530 chain,,,Probably a lot more

It's pretty low and on hard left turns the kickstand scrapes some so I will prolly move it before too long.
        So whatcha think? Took 2.5 years to get it the way I wanted.
        I can not see the picture. Sounds good though.

Comment

• Webrat
          • Oct 2012

Coupla videos after re jetting the single vm34 into a 2 into 1 intake.

Getting all legal paper tonite too. Gonna be riding legal tomorrow.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Webrat; 07-05-2017, 6:23 AM.

Comment

• mikecola
            • Oct 2010

nice one!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;