X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darby74
    • Oct 2016

2006 Honda Rebel Bobber inspired build.

Whats up guys,
    I wanted to post my 2006 Honda Rebel Bobber inspired build.
    So far I have mounted a solo seat, installed rear indicator lights and mounted tail light/license plate.
    Nest I am going to remove front fender, install a rear chopper fender fabricate sissy bar, remove that awful speedo, and change the handle bars to 8" mini apes.
    Then change my gas tank to a frisco peanut.
    I will keep updating as I move along. What do you guys think so far? Also please add suggestions if you have some for me.
    Thanks guys..Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170605_171636_189.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	1341625
  • metalheart28
    • Feb 2014

i dont think that tank has a bad shape to it. id use that money for something else. yeah i'd be putting a fender on the rear also. someone is gonna come along and say to get rid of those seat springs.

Comment

• TheMKoi
      • Jun 2016

Nice start so far. And I agree with metalheart save the money on the tank and definitely get rid of the seat springs. Too many springs on the ass end. Buy tools with the money you save from not buying a tank, tools that can help you build other parts of the bike. That way you save money and make all your stuff, like make some handlebars and shit like that.

Comment

• darby74
        • Oct 2016

Yeah, I am going to paint the springs black. Or I am going to toy with rubber bumpers instead of springs to see what looks better. I was also thinking of dishing the sides another stock Rebel tank to see how it looks so I can keep the stock one original. Just some thoughts.

Comment

• Tattooo
          • Sep 2012

Why a front fender and no rear?????????

Comment

• darby74
            • Oct 2016

I am going to remove the front fender. Rear fender is next on the list. I am going to order a 6" unfinished flat fender for the rear.

Comment

• TheMKoi
              • Jun 2016

He likes a dirrrrty back side... haha

Comment

• darby74
                • Oct 2016

I got the front fender off and have it sitting on the rear to get a feel for it.
                Gonna see if I can stretch it a bit to fit the radius of the back wheel. If I can't make it work, I will have to order a 6" flat fender blank.
                Fab some struts and some front fender fork braces.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...