Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danielschopcult
    • Aug 2013

Cross Country - VT to CA

24 year-old freelance photographer planning on traveling from Vermont to California with lots of stops in between.
    (Mostly rural areas, national parks, etc.)
    Looking for people who might be interested in joining the trip. I am planning on heading out mid July and am keeping the stops / return dates totally open depending on what happens along the way. I will be taking my Sportster. This is a camping trip, not going to spend very much time in motels. (once to twice a week max).
    Hoping to keep this trip fairly spontaneous as far as the route. Anyone care to join?
    Contact me with any questions. Tips/Advice also very much appreciated!
    Cheers,
    Daniel

instagram: @lifeintheboonies
    [email protected]
    Last edited by danielschopcult; 05-20-2017, 12:45 AM.
  • image1
    • Aug 2009

wish i could join ya, not in the cards this year.

i will however, offer you a spot to crash for a night or two. Full shop available for any necessary repairs, fridge full of beer and herbs, i'm in NW Ohio.

my advice for you is take as much time as you can, but it still won't be enough. We did OH>CA>OH in 17 days, wish we had another 7. Plan for temp changes of at LEAST 50 degrees.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
      • May 2015

Have fun wish I could do it......you would stab me on the 1st day or we'd be blood brothers for life it can go either way with me. stop and see all that America has to offer... checkout all the tourist dives, worlds largest ball of string...etc etc eat at sketchy places that may have the best food you ever had...bring a credit card with zero balance and a stash of cash. Enjoy!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;