Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbqbiker
    • May 2015

My 1st Knuckle

Just bought a 1947 Knuck basket case. It's just a motor in pieces....but it's complete, nice numbers, titled in my name and getting complete rebuild. Stay tuned for the glyptol splattered goodness to follow.......Motor Jesus hooked me up again......

I ain't doin no cork sniffer half assed "restoration" so the AMCA crowd will let me coddle their nuts ( talkin to you Dumbtune)

Going to be a durteeee chopper and I have a roller that it's gonna drop into.......

Now I have Knuckle, Pan, Shovel, & Evo........just gotta whore away a big flattie from some retard desperate for $$ and my fleet will be complete.....

Champagne and Hot dogs tonite!
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

EL or FL ... ???
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Bbqbiker
      • May 2015

Low serial # FL

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Lets see how fast we can get this thread in the junk pile?????

Without pics this thread is use less......

What about the $100.00 bet????? You are still supporting Trump right????

Comment

• Bbqbiker
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
          Lets see how fast we can get this thread in the junk pile?????

Without pics this thread is use less......

What about the $100.00 bet????? You are still supporting Trump right????
          Jesus Christ tattoo can I enjoy this fucking moment for like 20 minutes I got a fucking knucklehead how fucking lucky am I and what do you want pictures of the cases the barrels the heads the rockers for crank the rods the Pistons yeah when it's ready you'll see my pictures do I have to show you the title as well and hold my fingers over the Vin number to?? what the fuck

And yes Trump is still the man and yes you have to put a Hillary bumper sticker on your fucking truck and drive around town honking when you lose

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Bbqbiker

And yes Trump is still the man and yes you have to put a Hillary bumper sticker on your fucking truck and drive around town honking when you lose

That's BS.......... So your not sure enough about Trump to Step up..... WTF I'm not going to loose and you won't put your money where your mouth is............. Plus where are we going to get Hillary bumper stickers???? I guess you still have a bunch left over from you supporting her????

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

Jesus Christ tattoo can I enjoy this fucking moment for like 20 minutes I got a fucking knucklehead how fucking lucky am
              Why should you, you wouldn't let anyone else enjoy it.... See I don't think you get it..... The street goes both ways........

In other words, if you dish it out you need to learn to take it...........

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
                • Apr 2010

Tu Primer Knuck Que Rico

Kewl, enjoy the build. Take it your having someone else slam it together, or you manhandling it your self. Empirically the SS tins are something to look into before you start buttoning her up. had a few, they can be a bit temperamental.
                Otra vez, enjoy.
                Attached Files

Comment

• hsoj74
                  • Sep 2012

do you have a manual

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by BuddhahoodVato
                    Kewl, enjoy the build. Take it your having someone else slam it together, or you manhandling it your self. Empirically the SS tins are something to look into before you start buttoning her up. had a few, they can be a bit temperamental.
                    Otra vez, enjoy.
                    Thanks he who's name I can't pronounce. Is this your 1st post without a pic of a thick girl with ridonculous body?

I ain't touchin anything myself...I'm more of a visionary...I then hand $$ to the best to move the tools around

Thanks for your advice and interest.

See Tattooo I wasn't a fucking douchebag....

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                      • May 2015

That's BS.......... So your not sure enough about Trump to Step up..... WTF I'm not going to loose and you won't put your money where your mouth is............. Plus where are we going to get Hillary bumper stickers???? I guess you still have a bunch left over from you supporting her????
                      You drive me fucking nuts! You'd rather have a $100 bill rather than some humiliating gesture?? What's the fun in that. Not that you'd win.....

All my anti hillareee shit is on the back of my vehicles proudly pissing off all the stupid Masshole dumbocrats

I have a Trump hat for you....

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

Why should you, you wouldn't let anyone else enjoy it.... See I don't think you get it..... The street goes both ways........

In other words, if you dish it out you need to learn to take it...........
                        Whos fucking parade do I rain on except dooftune and lord knows he deserves it....

I can take anything.....but your testing me

I only spew out 1/100th of the shit I want to but I have to stop myself.... I wanna shit on 1000 ironhead I mean sportster I mean girls bike threads but I hold back.....it kills me but I must respect them they are fellow riders just doin their thing having fun learning even if it's another stupid " I'm hardtailng my 81 IRON Brah". Say it....it's a sportster.......no matter how hipsterlicious you think ironhead sounds it's a sportster. Oh shit there I go......see what you bring out in me?? Let's get back to my joyous new arrival shall we???

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

You drive me fucking nuts! You'd rather have a $100 bill rather than some humiliating gesture?? What's the fun in that.

It's called putting your money where your mouth is..... If you don't think he's doing well enough to bet just say so..... I think it's a sure thing.... Maybe it's not enough money... Would $200.00 make you feel better???

Comment

• nuklhd
                            • Sep 2013

are you putting the knuck motor in the roller you just bought?

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                              • May 2015

Yessir...I will need to combine threads

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;