Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davestune
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
    Jeebus you talk like anyone knows the company and person your blabbing about.
    Advanced Engine Rebuilding is located in the town of Wareham, Massachusetts & owned by Hans Westberg.

There....

Keep your precious Knuckles....I’m gonna be a man and ride a PAN
    Hans is God

Comment

• Davestune
      • May 2014

BBQ please dont ever touch a wrench ever again, You amaze me with the shit you do, i wont get into it but you gave me a what the fuck moment today.
      Ill fucking pay to have your shit fixed your fucking horrible and should throw your tools in the dump

Comment

• Bbqbiker
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Davestune
        BBQ please dont ever touch a wrench ever again, You amaze me with the shit you do, i wont get into it but you gave me a what the fuck moment today.
        Ill fucking pay to have your shit fixed your fucking horrible and should throw your tools in the dump
        ??? Please elaborate?? What do you have that I even put a wrench on? I mocked up the carb on knuckle....that’s it

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

I see an FXR in the background of dat Pan pic. What demented plans ya got for that?

Comment

• Davestune
            • May 2014

Originally posted by farmall
            I see an FXR in the background of dat Pan pic. What demented plans ya got for that?
            aint mine haha

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;