X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Norrimichlson
    • Aug 2021

Are there any factory blueprints of the shovelhead frame

Hey

I have seen this picture on many forums througout the web, tho I have never seen one of a shovelhead frame. Is there even a blueprint of this frame bc i would be very interested in the actuall measurements of those frames

Thanks guysClick image for larger version

Name:	001 - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1347510
  • selectedgrub
    • Dec 2009

I think that is from the chopper handbook it's not original.
    You will find some of the measurements out of whack

Comment

• oneuptom
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Norrimichlson
      Hey

I have seen this picture on many forums througout the web, tho I have never seen one of a shovelhead frame. Is there even a blueprint of this frame bc i would be very interested in the actuall measurements of those frames

Thanks guys[ATTACH=CONFIG]106456[/ATTACH]
      I'm not aware of any?.. I'm only using a dropseat rear mated to a 1948 front for my Pan motor because I like the rigids 3 degree forward tilt of the motor. Love how that looks!! I believe all the swingarm frames have the motors positioned straight up horizontal. I hate how the reaward tilt of my Dyna motor looks!!.. And I want to use a mint banjo oil tank in it also, another reason for the dropseat. Otherwise I think the post 64 non-dropseat frames look better & cleaner, many other reasons too. Like how the post AMF era frames have larger diameter, thicker wall/stronger metric tubing. 1981 on aren't as nice to my eyes because of the extra reinforcing in the seat area

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;