Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • showerbeer
    • Jan 2015

NW Arkansas - Riding / Camping / Etc

Just moved to Bentonville, AR from SoCal a couple months ago. Riding season has arrived, anyone in the area? Also, my dirt bike is on its way out from California finally, anyone in the area into dirt choppering? Need to find out where all the good trails / camping is around here.
  • JungleJim
    • Aug 2017

Pretty sparse in this area considering it's the home of Bikes, Blues, and BBQ. I moved here from socal about two years ago, although I grew up in Iowa. Unfortunately I can't really help ya with good spots to ride. I've been a hermit for the past few years, don't get out much besides work and the lake. I am planning on going to B,B,&B this year. That gives me about a month to fix up my CB750. I also got a wrecked Ninja 250 that I'm building into a dirt-road blaster. I'll give ya a shout if you're down for some gravel-travel. My advice if you want to meet some fellow riders is to cruise into Fayetteville. With the college thers probably some sort of scene. I just went down there to pick up some parts on Saturday and it kinda reminded me of CA with the food trucks and types of businesses. I'm thinking about starting to do Saturday night rides down there now that I have Sundays off. Meet some people

Comment

• showerbeer
      • Jan 2015

Let me know when that CB is up and running. Work and family take up most of the time, but get out on the bike whenever I can, usually for a few hours here and there during the weekend.

Comment

• TheCoot
        • Nov 2016

Just moved to Bentonville/ Centerton here. Not even officially there completely. But always looking for someone to ride with thats cool. New to the area from Little Rock. So far lots of bikes and have seen some pretty legit ones. Mines nothing great yet. But it beats watching everyone else ride.

Comment

• Ridethe18
          • May 2017

Just starting getting back on here and seen this. Live up in Springfield mo. Not terribly far. We go ride around eureka springs quite a bit and all over the ozarks really. Good place to ride dirt wise is chadwick mo. Tons and tons of good trails out there.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;