Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyK
    • Nov 2014

Holy wow.

I appreciate the fact that there's a place to put free classified ads for motorcycle parts. That being said this is the most frustrating page i've ever used. On the desktop I'm completely unable to do anything even login. On the phone everything is a major search ordeal and trial and error thing until i find my way through an hour or two later. Today's question. I see other people's ads have a picture of their product in the ad. Mine just shows the crazy chopcult dude until you click on it and then see my pictures which took about two hours to figure out how to post after having to reduce the size and email them from phone to computer and Back Again to the phone because I can't access the site on a computer. Anyway how do I get a picture of my item to be in the Forefront like other people's? Thanks
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by AndyK
    I appreciate the fact that there's a place to put free classified ads for motorcycle parts. That being said this is the most frustrating page i've ever used. On the desktop I'm completely unable to do anything even login. On the phone everything is a major search ordeal and trial and error thing until i find my way through an hour or two later. Today's question. I see other people's ads have a picture of their product in the ad. Mine just shows the crazy chopcult dude until you click on it and then see my pictures which took about two hours to figure out how to post after having to reduce the size and email them from phone to computer and Back Again to the phone because I can't access the site on a computer. Anyway how do I get a picture of my item to be in the Forefront like other people's? Thanks
    I've been doing it for years on a desktop with no problem what so ever..... Read it's not that hard.... It takes a little time but once you get it your all set....

Comment

• WillSCB
      • Dec 2014

What browser are you using??? I had the same problem when I went to the site using Chrome, and when I went on using firefox, the problem was gone. Not sure why or if the problem has been resolved, but you might try that.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;