X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MacW
    • Mar 2017

94 intruder carbs

*apologies if this is in the wrong sub forum

Hey, I'm a rookie so bare with me. So I'm looking at this 94 intruder 1400, it needs some work and I'm looking for a project bike anyway so it works. My question is I've heard a lot of intruder parts are interchangable (being a rookie I can't verify the integrity of this statement). But my question is, this bike needs carbs and wiring. I have already found a set of carbs except they're from an '01 intruder 800. Any chance they'd match up? I'm guessing due to the difference in the 1400 to the 800 probably not?

Help a nooby out
    Any knowledge appreciated
    Last edited by MacW; 03-12-2017, 10:14 AM. Reason: Oops
  • Benny74
    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by MacW
    *apologies if this is in the wrong sub forum

Hey, I'm a rookie so bare with me. So I'm looking at this 94 intruder 1400, it needs some work and I'm looking for a project bike anyway so it works. My question is I've heard a lot of intruder parts are interchangable (being a rookie I can't verify the integrity of this statement). But my question is, this bike needs carbs and wiring. I have already found a set of carbs except they're from an '01 intruder 800. Any chance they'd match up? I'm guessing due to the difference in the 1400 to the 800 probably not?

Help a nooby out
    Any knowledge appreciated
    Hey Mac, the "How To" forum is generally dedicated to people showing other how to do things. You may have better luck in the Japanese Bike subforum as its dedicated to bikes such as yours.

Comment

• MacW
      • Mar 2017

Thanks l move it. I don't want to double post, can a mod delete this one ?

Comment

• GrimReaper
        • May 2016

Not sure if the 800 cc carbs will fit It couldn't hurt to compare the parts If you need a pair of carbs I may have a set off of a 96 1400 cc I can part with

Comment

• MacW
          • Mar 2017

Good to know thanks! Believe I have a set I'm going to go through and see if they work after some love but I will give you a buzz if I end up needing a set

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;