Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gbake64
    • Jul 2016

Fender for twisted springer front end

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I have a twisted springer front end on my Triumph chopper that I plan on getting inspected this summer. My problem is that here in Pennsylvania I need a front fender to pass inspection. I'm looking for a cheap set of mounts and fender that I can put on for inspection and then take off after. Has anyone had the same dilemma? Any info is appreciated. Thanks
  • Benny74
    • Sep 2016

Are you trying to take it off right away or keep it on? If you want something that you can take on and off, my suggestion would to be to fashion a clamp on the rear legs, high enough so that it wont interfere with the travel of the wheel and just get a cheap fender and attach it to it that way

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Benny74
      Are you trying to take it off right away or keep it on? If you want something that you can take on and off, my suggestion would to be to fashion a clamp on the rear legs, high enough so that it wont interfere with the travel of the wheel and just get a cheap fender and attach it to it that way
      I concur with his suggestion.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;