Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imjuslazy
    • Apr 2016

Lowbrow customs Shotgun Pipes

Anyone running these on their efi sporty? Do you like it? Curious to know how hard these are to tune with a power commander and what I can expect? Anyone one have any sound clips (besides ones from the lowbrow site)? Clips of actual riding and driveby. Does anyone know of anyone making shotgun pipes with baffles in them?

Something like this.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by imjuslazy; 01-27-2017, 11:00 AM.
  • imjuslazy
    • Apr 2016

I found these but I am a little scared of the quality. Haven't heard anything about these and it seems like this ebay seller is the only place you can get it.

Comment

• tedjames
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by imjuslazy
      I found these but I am a little scared of the quality. Haven't heard anything about these and it seems like this ebay seller is the only place you can get it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHROME-ULTIM...RYLeYh&vxp=mtr
      ordered a set today see what they are like in about a week, I think i might cut them a bit shorter

Comment

• SportsterKurt
        • May 2018

Originally posted by tedjames
        ordered a set today see what they are like in about a week, I think i might cut them a bit shorter
        Any updates?

Comment

• tedjames
          • Jul 2013

the only update i have is the ebay seller is an asshole and never shipped, i was refunded and decided to weld up my own pipes. ill add some photos when i finish

Comment

• DrewBlood
            • Sep 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA84E98C-973C-40E9-B6B1-A5634EB5C9C4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	1305271

I currently have the shotgun pipes on my EFI sportster. I think they fit pretty awesome and look even better. The only thing is they are straight pipes. Expect them to be loud and to have no back pressure.
            I am currently in the process of customizing them to fit baffles and will be calming them down a little next week.
            I would say the build quality , packaging, and customer service are all amazing . I would recommend them over plenty of other drag pipes for sure. Just make sure to get some heat wrap and the heat guards, they get hot!

Comment

• OakBehringer
              • May 2011

Originally posted by DrewBlood
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]87402[/ATTACH]

I currently have the shotgun pipes on my EFI sportster. I think they fit pretty awesome and look even better. The only thing is they are straight pipes. Expect them to be loud and to have no back pressure.
              I am currently in the process of customizing them to fit baffles and will be calming them down a little next week.
              I would say the build quality , packaging, and customer service are all amazing . I would recommend them over plenty of other drag pipes for sure. Just make sure to get some heat wrap and the heat guards, they get hot!
              Keep us posted on the baffle/muffler project. I'm dying to get some high pipes on mine. I scrape the front exhaust on hard right turns and it's scaaaaaaary.

Comment

• hurricanebrax
                • Oct 2017

^ I second that

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;