Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoSprk
    • Oct 2016

Worst site ever

I cannot seem to stay logged in on my desktop or cell phone. I cannot message people on my phone in mobile or desktop view. Has to be the most frustrating site to use
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by NoSprk
    I cannot seem to stay logged in on my desktop or cell phone. I cannot message people on my phone in mobile or desktop view. Has to be the most frustrating site to use
    It must be your desktop of it's your server as I have NO problems what so ever...........

Comment

• CRFyou
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by NoSprk
      That's on your end dude.

So you need to be a bit introspective and ask yourself if you might be the worst computer person ever.

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by CRFyou

Ask yourself if you might be the worst computer person ever.
        Naw ...... I hold that title ... !!!! ... Lol
        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• krb
          • Jun 2013

Actually, unless something changed in the past month there is a really annoying security setting that this site uses: when you log in on a device it invalidates the login cookie on all other devices. That means that unless you always use the same device to visit this site you are forced to re-login on virtually every visit.

Comment

• Bandersnatch
            • Dec 2011

Speaking of security......whats up with the 90 people "just signed up" with nonsensical names? Everytime i check the "my network" section most all the posts are bogus "just signed up"?

Comment

• LisaBallard
              • Jul 2009

We delete fake accounts on a daily basis and do our best to keep the site free of spam. I do apprecaite the members who take the time to report threads and accounts that don't belong. Lisa

Comment

• nickey
                • Feb 2013

I seem to have to re login everyday. Always use same device too. Not a problem really. But I am having trouble messaging people in either mobile or desktop mode.

Comment

• LisaBallard
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by nickey
                  I seem to have to re login everyday. Always use same device too. Not a problem really. But I am having trouble messaging people in either mobile or desktop mode.
                  I'll take a look.

Comment

• armand
                    • Jan 2012

Lisa, who ever you are, thanks for all you do.

Comment

• Allen
                      • Apr 2024

Easy does it Boy'ohs!

Comment

• farmall
                        • Apr 2013

Everytime i check the "my network" section most all the posts are bogus "just signed up"?
                        I never use that feature since it isn't useful. Spambots are a constant threat throughout the internet.

Comment

• LisaBallard
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by farmall
                          I never use that feature since it isn't useful. Spambots are a constant threat throughout the internet.
                          A lot of time is spent deleting fake accounts. My job seems easy versus sitting being a computer creating fake aliases. That has to be the shittiest job ever.

I do appreciate every one that takes the time to report them and their wake ass thread.

Keep being awesome!
                          Lisa

Comment

• Hippie459MN
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by nickey
                            I too have to re-login every time I come back to the web site. It will not keep me logged in. Once I close the window, when I come back, im logged out. I notice that the site does not have the option to stay logged in when you log in. Why I have no idea but this is about the only web site I have ever seen that seems to have turned off that option and it can be very frustrating at times. I know im just one person and prob dont give two s**ts about but it really keeps me from posting or visiting a lot when I seem to have to keep logging in all the time. I have brought it up before in the past and so have other members but we have seemed to have just been ignored. Being a forum owner myself, if I see people complain about the way my web site is not working or people having troubles, I will address it and also let them know I have seen their problem and that I will look into it or explain why something is the way it is but I dont ignore them or tell them that they just dont know how to operate a computer or its their fault, not mine. I will at least try so figure why its not working for them even if it is on their end and not mine.

Oh well, I'll shut up now and go find something else to do, like work on my bike.

Comment

• XbrooklynX
                              • Aug 2009

Ive never understood the people that complain about free shit. Its free use site. If it doesnt work oh fucking well it cost you nothing.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;