Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dynamitedave
    • Aug 2011

Honda CB350 Bagger

I really like the whole Harley Bagger look right now. I've had an idea to do a CB350 Bagger style for a few months and finally started it. I tubed some of the frame and made the rear a hard tail. I was going to try to put a Harley bat wing on it but it was too big.

Fast forward a few months and the Bagger is done. I'm not going to put a fairing on it now. Maybe someday but I like it as is.

It has a 21" front wheel, Wassell gas tank from the 1970s, harley springer seat, two harley FLH rear fenders welded together to make the rear fender, aftermarket bags from a Honda GL1000 or something from the 1970s or 1980s. Front fender is a rear fender from a Moto Guzzi that I took 2" out of the middle and added ribbing under it to make it stronger. It has harley mufflers, and a Guide headlight from the 1960s or so.
    Attached Files
  • Westboundbiker
    • Oct 2014

Great job. Not my style, but I can definitely see the appeal. Very classic look, and looks like it'll be a super fun bike.

Comment

• oldspimp
      • Aug 2012

Nice!

Comment

• BlackCloudSalvage
        • Jan 2015

I can't see the pics! Bummer. I had a similar idea once. Would love to see this sucker.

Comment

• BlackCloudSalvage
          • Jan 2015

I just found pics I could view in the other thread. I really really dig that build!! Great job. Way different than my vision. I just passed on all my cb350 parts to make space as I'm into Sportsters more right now, but dang, makes me want to grab another CB. Awesome!

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
            • Jul 2013

how about a cafe fairing like an emgo viper as the bike is small

Comment

• BrokenSprocketGarage
              • Dec 2012

Dynamitedave nice work! I dig it. Reminds me of my trashbagger GL1000

Comment

• dynamitedave
                • Aug 2011

Thanks fellas. The Emgo Viper fairing might not look that bad actually. I'll keep an eye out for one at a swap meet but I think I'm happy with no fairing.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;