Anyone hear anything lately about #datniggadusty?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MadRiverMoCo
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Spade115
    Why is it locked again?

Comment

• fuckdatniggadusty
      • Oct 2015

I have not heard anything lately, I have to assume he and his crew are still worthless POS's that would rob from another biker.

Comment

• seaking
        • Jul 2013

Cuz it's played out? The whole thing fucking sucks. The guy he stole from passed. The locals I know that are associated with him confirm my suspicion that the majority of people I meet involved in the MC world are pieces of shit that that can't handle their beef like men and would rather bitch at each other on the net. And the mag that's featured constantly on here is nothing but a reminder of the shysters and posers present in this 'scene.'

I just tread lightly and do my own thing. Life's too short to hold a grudge, and dudes like that have it coming.

Comment

• Spade115
          • May 2010

Thr dude passed?

I dont remember hearing that

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
            I do.

Fucker used a cancer charity as a front to steal and then used their choppularity to try and make it go away. It's a fucking stain on this place that should never ever be forgotten.

And

Fuck you for trying to mitigate that
            I meant who gives a fuck about dusty?fuck that piece of shit and all who support him. I have lost many family and friends to cancer and do not believe in taking advantage of any of it.fuck this forum and what it has become.and with that,I bid this shit hole a hearty go fuck yourself.those on here that still have decency,I will miss you,you included madrivermoco. I'm sorry you misunderstood me. #fuckthatmuthafuckadusty #fuckthisshitholechopcult #screwyouguysimgoinghome
            #deathsciencesuckshillaryspussy
            Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 02-03-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• klondikekid64
              • Nov 2013

Owch Doc.. we've all felt that pain at one time or another, don't go away, your one of the decent "sorta" people that keep this place worth coming back to. don't let some asshole ruin it.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                Owch Doc.. we've all felt that pain at one time or another, don't go away, your one of the decent "sorta" people that keep this place worth coming back to. don't let some asshole ruin it.
                has nothing to do with MadRiverMoCo. he's cool as shit and I'm sorry he misunderstood me. I severely hate when people do shit like Dusty did and then others try to cover it up.hell the original thread is closed so you can't even comment on it.when I said who the fuck cares it was not meant torwards what Dusty,Death Science, Show Class,or Chop Cult did(because that shit is whack),I meant who the fuck cares about Dusty.it's a touchy subject with me right now.have a good friend fighting for his life and one of my club sisters was just diagnosed with lung cancer.a former member of my club had a brain tumor removed last year and after the chemo is up to about 130lbs. so I get a little touchy.If it wasn't for some of the people here I would have left when The Cantina formed
                Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 02-03-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                  • Nov 2013

Tough times suck, hope things work out for the best.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                    Tough times suck, hope things work out for the best.
                    thank you,Klondike

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                      I meant who gives a fuck about dusty?fuck that piece of shit and all who support him. I have lost many family and friends to cancer and do not believe in taking advantage of any of it.fuck this forum and what it has become.and with that,I bid this shit hole a hearty go fuck yourself.those on here that still have decency,I will miss you,you included madrivermoco. I'm sorry you misunderstood me. #fuckthatmuthafuckadusty #fuckthisshitholechopcult #screwyouguysimgoinghome
                      #deathsciencesuckshillaryspussy
                      Doc,

You're the best. If you've been following the bike world the last few days, you probably understand why I'm so savage about this subject. Been watching my friend fight a losing battle for two years pretending he wasn't because I was his friend. I was unnecessarily sharp in my response to you and I didn't mean it to be so much of a slamming door. Please see my response through the edgy and angry world of fighting cancer and accept my sincere apology for my response
                      Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 02-16-2017, 8:21 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Doc,

You're the best. If you've been following the bike world the last few days, you probably understand why I'm so savage about this subject. Been watching my friend fight a losing battle for two years pretending he wasn't because I was his friend. It wasn't a mistake Dusty got lit up within two weeks of his diagnosis (also wasn't a mistake no one knew that because that info was very very very private). I was unnecessarily sharp in my response to you and I didn't mean it to be so much of a slamming door. Please see my response through the edgy and angry world of fighting cancer.
                        I entirely understand,as I'm smack dab in the middle of this shit myself. #fuckdatniggerdusty #fuckcancer #cancersucks #gofuckyourcorporatesponser #chopcultsucksdustysdick #fuckshowclass #deathsciecetakesitintheassforbeermoney

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

Madriver, if you need and ear to talk to,DM me your e-mail address on instagram, as I'm trying not to post on this shit hole.or find me on the cantina #vivalacantina #cantinafliesrule #fuckyourcorporatesponsorinthegoatass

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                            • Oct 2013

Madriver, if you need and ear to talk to,DM me your e-mail address on instagram, as I'm trying not to post on this shit hole.or find me on the cantina #vivalacantina #cantinafliesrule #fuckyourcorporatesponsorinthegoatass
                            I only come back here to check on these threads

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

I only come back here to check on these threads
                              I try not to post as much but I like some of the people here,so if I left I wouldn't hear from them.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                                • Oct 2013

Exactly

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;