CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I had ChopCult sponsor the event because I believed Dusty's initial intentions via his email proposal. Nate and I spoke after the evil went down and he did not hold me or CC at fault. He knew who the culprit was and I hope "he" made things right before Nate passed. I don't know if Dusty came through or not because I have not spoken to him since this all went down. His actions are his to seek forgiveness, not mine. ChopCult has sponsored numerous benefits over the years since, and every one had a positive outcome because the promoter followed through.

Yes, I am accountable for closing the first thread because of the onset of shared private information. I wasn't hiding anything or protecting anyone I was merely following one of the few rules set in place. I wish we could meet face to face so we could have a civil conversation. In the end, I think you would see things differently -Lisa.

Get Adobe Flash player

Annnnnd Show Class Magazine is dead. #fuckdatniggadusty

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    for real?
    Update- according to their instagram page, it's toast.
    Last edited by Hoghead; 02-22-2019 at 2:33 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    Double up on that.

Get Adobe Flash player

I just came back to the scene from a hiatus I was on after a chevy 2500 ran my shovelhead over. I wasn't hurt other than some scrapes and bruised foot, but it was close enough to cool my heels a while and make me reevaluate. Obviously I couldn't stay gone. Now I'm about two weeks away from kicking over my 61 panhead for the first time. Anyway, I came back and noticed show class was dead. Death science was dead. I started looking into it and found this dusty shit. Hoooolllyyyy fuck. Wild that something like this would get this far in this crowd. Not something I would have bet on. Did death science and show class fold directly because of dusty? I read about 15 pages into the initial thread and a few at the very end (and this entire thread) but i'm not sure if it was just loss of support because of ill will from the scene or what.

Get Adobe Flash player

Damn I’ve been gone way too fucking long. I guess ever since Wolfie got banned. I’m glad showclass went down the shitter. #dustylovesdonkeydick

Get Adobe Flash player

Kharma's a bitch, I love her.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCowboy View Post
    Damn I’ve been gone way too fucking long. I guess ever since Wolfie got banned. I’m glad showclass went down the shitter. #dustylovesdonkeydick
    Wolfie, was that the motherfucking idiot who was going to "call munich" on my ass?��

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    Wolfie, was that the motherfucking idiot who was going to "call munich" on my ass?��
    Hahahha yeah that’s the dude! After all that shit, I just stepped away.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCowboy View Post
    Hahahha yeah thatís the dude! After all that shit, I just stepped away.
    Me too....

Dusty killed Death Science and Show Class. Almost killed this place too (Kinda did, in truth. Those that were here and made this place, ain't anymore). There's a list of others who had his back I never did blaze brightly. Someday I will though...

I read this whole thread and still have to read the original one. These threads should never be locked and should be a sticky. I am a cancer survivor and scumbags like deserve what i went through in tenfold. My sister has a friend thats doing the same shit but she is the cancer patient and scamming people for money. Please dont these threads die so people are aware.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Toms99tj View Post
    I read this whole thread and still have to read the original one. These threads should never be locked and should be a sticky. I am a cancer survivor and scumbags like deserve what i went through in tenfold. My sister has a friend thats doing the same shit but she is the cancer patient and scamming people for money. Please dont these threads die so people are aware.
    It was locked and deleted because it embarrassed the people trying to see both sides of cancer charity thievery. Trust me. It went sideways and embarrassed the fuck of out people who presented themselves as decent community leaders. Best exposure of hypocrisy and fraud pretty much ever. Last good use of social media I can think of.

Share This