Anyone hear anything lately about #datniggadusty?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OleDirtyDoc
    • Jul 2013

I will never forget

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
      I will never forget
      Don't

Comment

• Hoghead
        • Jun 2015

Fuck a bunch of posturing hipster sodomites who regurgitate 70's style because they've got none of their own.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
          Don't
          you either,my friend

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
            you either,my friend
            I won't

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
              • Oct 2013

And would you look at that?

It's back...

Wonder why I had my account "verified" yesterday?

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Hoghead
                Fuck a bunch of posturing hipster sodomites who regurgitate 70's style because they've got none of their own.
                I like 70's style. I don't like bagmen who open the bag or the people who cover for them.

Comment

• Hoghead
                  • Jun 2015

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                  I like 70's style. I don't like bagmen who open the bag or the people who cover for them.
                  So do I -I was there... it was the way we were and wasn't just another game of retro dress-up with rules for authenticity. I think show class tries to imitate what rags like Easyriders created. That freewheeling way of life has gone. Move on, 'cause you can never go back......

Comment

• BadMonkeyMW
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Hoghead
                    So do I -I was there... it was the way we were and wasn't just another game of retro dress-up with rules for authenticity. I think show class tries to imitate what rags like Easyriders created. That freewheeling way of life has gone. Move on, 'cause you can never go back......
                    Exactly. It always looks like a bunch of 20 years old punks trying to imitate what they see in those old mags and then walk around like they invented a new style. The very definition of posers.

Comment

• tomsoftail
                      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by BadMonkeyMW
                      Exactly. It always looks like a bunch of 20 years old punks trying to imitate what they see in those old mags and then walk around like they invented a new style. The very definition of posers.
                      They don't do a good job off imitating it imho.
                      Have you ever looked at the pics from the sixties and seventies?!?!?! All the bikers and theirs chicks are all smiling, laughing and having a good time! Now, all of the pics these guys are all mean-mugging the camera to show how tough they can look. Gimme a break!
                      They smoked real cigarettes back then too. not the USB charging smells like tooty fruits fake vapes. What is the purpose of those things??? Seventies choppers didn't have monster energy cans in the coffee cup holder either. They didn't have 'em!

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by BadMonkeyMW
                        Lawyers bro. They are fucking lawyers.

Comment

• seaking
                          • Jul 2013

Check out Tim Lind's riveting interview.

Sphincter clinching tales of.......his lawyering......rides from 5 years ago......all the bikes that don't run........and the holy hipster grail, a knuck project in progress.

Tim called in from his home on the east coast and let me ask him some questions about his former life as a lawmen in the big apple and how he got to North Carolina where he started one of my favorite magazines. We touched on the current turmoil between Showclass Magazine and Bo Bushnell. I wanna tha
                          Last edited by seaking; 02-09-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• hillcat
                            • Mar 2015

from Showclass, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Pillars of Integrity.

To all who bought a copy of Halfway to Berdoo DIRECTLY from Bo Bushnell aka "straightsatans" and/or "outlawarchive": We have decided to send the remaining copies of the Berdoo book that are in our possession to Bo - although we have been advised otherwise. We are sending them to Bo at our own peril because the LAST thing we want is for ANYONE else to be hurt by this situation. We had no idea that Bo had sold the copies of the book that are currently (and have been since November, 2016) in legal dispute. While we are not in the business of being taken advantage of, it is far more important for us to spread positivity and do the right thing to the best of our abilities. So, regardless of the fact that we are being sued over these final 300 or so copies we are going to turn them over to Bo so that those of you paid your hard-earned dollars are not put out any further. While we certainly aren't in this game to lose money it is more important to us that we act with integrity under any circumstance! So, by the week's end the books will be en route to Bo in Los Angeles. He should have them in hand by the end of next week. What he does with the books once he receives them is up to him. We hope he fulfills his obligation to each and every person who has purchased a copy. We are sorry if our part of this nightmare has caused anyone any frustration. We have done all we can to solve this issue without making it a public matter, but unfortunately here we are. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming of choppers and butts, we won't be wasting your time with this issue any further if it can be helped. Thanks for the support as always. -Justin and Tim

Comment

• Davestune
                              • May 2014

i have no idea what you assholes are talking about other than being fucking wannabee's of sumtin u never lived.....

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Davestune
                                i have no idea what you assholes are talking about other than being fucking wannabee's of sumtin u never lived.....
                                You're right Dave. I have never held a cancer charity for my "buddy" then pocketed the money to fix my bike and used my magazine publishing friends to cover for me.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;