CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    All's I know is what I been told, and that's that certain people were put on notice from some other people not to wear certain things in public, so that they don't offend a certain someone, and those certain people folded up like lawn chairs. O'course, I wasn't there, but I imagine the people it happened to would know what I'm talkin' about.
    Hmmmmm. That would be news to me. I was not in attendance last year. But I was this year and had my patch on. I know of 2 guys that were there last year. And have been told they had their patches on as well. But I guess we have different news sources.

Get Adobe Flash player

Of course I could have been lied too by one of the guys that was there last year. He has proven to be quite the catfish. You remember old Linkbelt? You brought him into our fold. He maybe who you are talking about? And the other guy that was there last year has posted in this thread. I have no reason to believe Deck is lying.
    Last edited by Saltytonk; 05-30-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Saltytonk View Post
    Of course I could have been lied too by one of the guys that was there last year. He has proven to be quite the catfish. You remember old Linkbelt? You brought him into our fold. He maybe who you are talking about? And the other guy that was there last year has posted in this thread. I have no reason to believe Deck is lying.
    The thing i enjoyed about that whole shit show was how low cost a way it was to find out who was in my corner and who had a backbone. My "friends" up north had more conversations about me than with me. I just kept quiet and watched them all fold like suburbanites at the stealership. They'd been stabbing me between the solar plexus for years though and thought I wasn't smart enough to have noticed. I had. I waited. Occasionally, one of them runs their mouth (only one really and he's not the brightest led in the light bar). I don't even bother with him. He knows where I live and when there is no knock on the door, I'll know its him.
    Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 05-30-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

So wait... You're saying that when I offered anyone anywhere to say anything to me, knowing full well who I am, what I look like, where I live, hang out, ride to, etc., no one took me up on my offer because I'M a keyboard warrior. That's uhh... That's a hell of a theory there, bud.

And MadRiverMoCo literally watched what happens when someone tells me I can't go somewhere or do something--even from hundreds of miles away--so it's not like I have shit-else to prove to anyone. But yeah, keep talkin' on the Internet because you ain't got shit-else to do with your time. That's cool. If you ever see me, come find out.
    I'll bet you can't put my ironhead together in three days.

Get Adobe Flash player

They weren't cowboys, they were sheep herders !!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

So wait... You're saying that when I offered anyone anywhere to say anything to me, knowing full well who I am, what I look like, where I live, hang out, ride to, etc., no one took me up on my offer because I'M a keyboard warrior. That's uhh... That's a hell of a theory there, bud.

And MadRiverMoCo literally watched what happens when someone tells me I can't go somewhere or do something--even from hundreds of miles away--so it's not like I have shit-else to prove to anyone. But yeah, keep talkin' on the Internet because you ain't got shit-else to do with your time. That's cool. If you ever see me, come find out.
    no. I wasn't talking about you.. jeez how did this get fucked up.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    rub, you can be as tough as you want behind a computer. that's why no one took up your offer.
    Okay...NOW I get it.

Sorry boss for being so bad at the reading comprehension

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    I'll bet you can't put my ironhead together in three days.
    I bet you can't put MINE together in three days!

**hopes Doc takes the bet cause assembling**

Get Adobe Flash player

I have no clue as to what any of this is about too many code words and inside inferences so I'll just leave this here

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 05-31-2017 at 5:02 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bbqbiker View Post
    i could have said nothing but then it wouldn't have been all about me. So i post these pics
    fixed

Get Adobe Flash player

Like fly to shit how can I NOT click on a thread with ""Datniggahdusty" in the title????

Apparently I found this site long after some brutal civil war/ secession/ breakup/ and now there's just smoldering remains & vague innuendo of but hurt-idness and veiled keyboard commando bravado....

My Orville Redenbacher is gonna need a replen.....

Get Adobe Flash player

when a man takes the money from a run for a cancer victim to build his bike and is supported by and backed up and covered by chop cult and show class magazine, yes people get upset.FUCK DAT NIGGA DUSTY

Get Adobe Flash player

a little history lesson on the great unicorn ewok war.http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showth...ght=show+class

Get Adobe Flash player

a little history lesson on the great unicorn ewok war.http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showth...ght=show+class
    Thanks old dirty one things are coming into focus now I just kind of dropped in and it seems like I'm halfway through an episode of Game of Thrones lots of beheadings hurt feelings treachery sodomy yes lots of sodomy sweet sweet sodomy thanks for the info

Get Adobe Flash player

yes I'm Ole Dirty One Kenobi

Get Adobe Flash player

when a man takes the money from a run for a cancer victim to build his bike and is supported by and backed up and covered by chop cult and show class magazine, yes people get upset.FUCK DAT NIGGA DUSTY
    Yeah I'm a little lost on this as well. I know about the cancer benefit controversy,but what's the controversy with wearing a particular piece of clothing around the particular group of people? what's that all about? Does this equate to wearing a AOA support shirt around a HA member or vice versa.

Get Adobe Flash player

I know Rub is a local guy (to me). If there are any fights, I wanna watch... and please be a decent human being and turn your phone sideways when recording.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    Yeah I'm a little lost on this as well. I know about the cancer benefit controversy,but what's the controversy with wearing a particular piece of clothing around the particular group of people? what's that all about? Does this equate to wearing a AOA support shirt around a HA member or vice versa.
    Ill let LoudnGreasy or one of those that were there cover this. All I'll be giving you is third hand info and while that might be fine around the camp fire, I'd prefer you got the straight dope from the source.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    I ain't rehashing it all.if ya wanna know,read the thread I linked.it tells it all
    Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 06-02-2017 at 8:10 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I got a few pages in and then sorta faded...I get the gist of it......douche steals fundraiser $$ for chopper. Nice scam.

Share This