Anyone hear anything lately about #datniggadusty?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubman
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
    They did destroy Giddy-Up right quick, didn't they?

Such a bummer. Those dudes are better than that. Then again they did let "people" go around threatening event attendees last year because they didn't like mean things being said on the internet about their friend the cancer charity thief.

I don't know about the raffle. The problem is, if you've fixed shit in the past, people are going to assume the fix is in going forward. It all just sucks.

Destroyed a whole community because people couldn't stand up for what was right.

Good Job Chop Cult!
    The biggest faggotshit about that whole ordeal is that, from what I heard, the dudes who were threatened actually complied with the bull shit threats those fuckin' pussies made against them. Viva deez fuckin' nuts.

Meanwhile, I begged for MONTHS for anyone from anywhere to say anything to me anywhere in public or private, and not a fuckin' word. Not a text, not an email, not an instagram DM, an angry shout in the middle of the neighborhood, at a bar--fuckin' nothin'.

Internet stops bein' so fuckin' funny when it starts catching up with dudes in real life.
    Last edited by Rubman; 05-25-2017, 2:42 PM.

Comment

• datadavid
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Rubman
      The biggest faggotshit about that whole ordeal is that, from what I heard, the dudes who were threatened actually complied with the bull shit threats those fuckin' pussies made against them. Viva deez fuckin' nuts.

Meanwhile, I begged for MONTHS for anyone from anywhere to say anything to me anywhere in public or private, and not a fuckin' word. Not a text, not an email, not an instagram DM, an angry shout in the middle of the neighborhood, at a bar--fuckin' nothin'.

Internet stops bein' so fuckin' funny when it starts catching up with dudes in real life.
      Maybe noone saw or heard you?
      😁 get some higher heels or a box or something?

Comment

• Rubman
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by datadavid
        Maybe noone saw or heard you?
        �� get some higher heels or a box or something?
        That's cute.

Comment

• nuklhd
          • Sep 2013

rub, you can be as tough as you want behind a computer. that's why no one took up your offer.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by nuklhd
            rub, you can be as tough as you want behind a computer. that's why no one took up your offer.
            He'll get right up from behind his computer. I have zero doubt there. In fact, as much as I might try and stop him, I'm pretty sure I couldn't (truth:I wouldn't try that hard at all). I mean, you can try and shame him but I'm pretty sure he is shameless.

Comment

• Rubman
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by nuklhd
              So wait... You're saying that when I offered anyone anywhere to say anything to me, knowing full well who I am, what I look like, where I live, hang out, ride to, etc., no one took me up on my offer because I'M a keyboard warrior. That's uhh... That's a hell of a theory there, bud.

And MadRiverMoCo literally watched what happens when someone tells me I can't go somewhere or do something--even from hundreds of miles away--so it's not like I have shit-else to prove to anyone. But yeah, keep talkin' on the Internet because you ain't got shit-else to do with your time. That's cool. If you ever see me, come find out.

Comment

• Davestune
                • May 2014

Rub , I miss you comin round here Brah....

Comment

• Saltytonk
                  • Mar 2011

Who complied? and with what?

Comment

• Rubman
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Saltytonk
                    Who complied? and with what?
                    All's I know is what I been told, and that's that certain people were put on notice from some other people not to wear certain things in public, so that they don't offend a certain someone, and those certain people folded up like lawn chairs. O'course, I wasn't there, but I imagine the people it happened to would know what I'm talkin' about.

Comment

• Rubman
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Davestune
                      Rub , I miss you comin round here Brah....
                      Still out here, brother. Just not on the Internet. Been working hard and keeping things low key. 27 long, big-mouthed years and I'm still out here just wishing a nigga would, though haha

Comment

• Saltytonk
                        • Mar 2011

All's I know is what I been told, and that's that certain people were put on notice from some other people not to wear certain things in public, so that they don't offend a certain someone, and those certain people folded up like lawn chairs. O'course, I wasn't there, but I imagine the people it happened to would know what I'm talkin' about.
                        Hmmmmm. That would be news to me. I was not in attendance last year. But I was this year and had my patch on. I know of 2 guys that were there last year. And have been told they had their patches on as well. But I guess we have different news sources.

Comment

• Saltytonk
                          • Mar 2011

Of course I could have been lied too by one of the guys that was there last year. He has proven to be quite the catfish. You remember old Linkbelt? You brought him into our fold. He maybe who you are talking about? And the other guy that was there last year has posted in this thread. I have no reason to believe Deck is lying.
                          Last edited by Saltytonk; 05-30-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Saltytonk
                            Of course I could have been lied too by one of the guys that was there last year. He has proven to be quite the catfish. You remember old Linkbelt? You brought him into our fold. He maybe who you are talking about? And the other guy that was there last year has posted in this thread. I have no reason to believe Deck is lying.
                            The thing i enjoyed about that whole shit show was how low cost a way it was to find out who was in my corner and who had a backbone. My "friends" up north had more conversations about me than with me. I just kept quiet and watched them all fold like suburbanites at the stealership. They'd been stabbing me between the solar plexus for years though and thought I wasn't smart enough to have noticed. I had. I waited. Occasionally, one of them runs their mouth (only one really and he's not the brightest led in the light bar). I don't even bother with him. He knows where I live and when there is no knock on the door, I'll know its him.
                            Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 05-30-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

So wait... You're saying that when I offered anyone anywhere to say anything to me, knowing full well who I am, what I look like, where I live, hang out, ride to, etc., no one took me up on my offer because I'M a keyboard warrior. That's uhh... That's a hell of a theory there, bud.

And MadRiverMoCo literally watched what happens when someone tells me I can't go somewhere or do something--even from hundreds of miles away--so it's not like I have shit-else to prove to anyone. But yeah, keep talkin' on the Internet because you ain't got shit-else to do with your time. That's cool. If you ever see me, come find out.
                              I'll bet you can't put my ironhead together in three days.

Comment

• Lowhigh
                                • Apr 2016

They weren't cowboys, they were sheep herders !!!!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;