CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Owch Doc.. we've all felt that pain at one time or another, don't go away, your one of the decent "sorta" people that keep this place worth coming back to. don't let some asshole ruin it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    Owch Doc.. we've all felt that pain at one time or another, don't go away, your one of the decent "sorta" people that keep this place worth coming back to. don't let some asshole ruin it.
    has nothing to do with MadRiverMoCo. he's cool as shit and I'm sorry he misunderstood me. I severely hate when people do shit like Dusty did and then others try to cover it up.hell the original thread is closed so you can't even comment on it.when I said who the fuck cares it was not meant torwards what Dusty,Death Science, Show Class,or Chop Cult did(because that shit is whack),I meant who the fuck cares about Dusty.it's a touchy subject with me right now.have a good friend fighting for his life and one of my club sisters was just diagnosed with lung cancer.a former member of my club had a brain tumor removed last year and after the chemo is up to about 130lbs. so I get a little touchy.If it wasn't for some of the people here I would have left when The Cantina formed
    Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 02-03-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Tough times suck, hope things work out for the best.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    Tough times suck, hope things work out for the best.
    thank you,Klondike

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    I meant who gives a fuck about dusty?fuck that piece of shit and all who support him. I have lost many family and friends to cancer and do not believe in taking advantage of any of it.fuck this forum and what it has become.and with that,I bid this shit hole a hearty go fuck yourself.those on here that still have decency,I will miss you,you included madrivermoco. I'm sorry you misunderstood me. #fuckthatmuthafuckadusty #fuckthisshitholechopcult #screwyouguysimgoinghome
    #deathsciencesuckshillaryspussy
    Doc,

You're the best. If you've been following the bike world the last few days, you probably understand why I'm so savage about this subject. Been watching my friend fight a losing battle for two years pretending he wasn't because I was his friend. I was unnecessarily sharp in my response to you and I didn't mean it to be so much of a slamming door. Please see my response through the edgy and angry world of fighting cancer and accept my sincere apology for my response
    Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 02-16-2017 at 9:21 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Doc,

You're the best. If you've been following the bike world the last few days, you probably understand why I'm so savage about this subject. Been watching my friend fight a losing battle for two years pretending he wasn't because I was his friend. It wasn't a mistake Dusty got lit up within two weeks of his diagnosis (also wasn't a mistake no one knew that because that info was very very very private). I was unnecessarily sharp in my response to you and I didn't mean it to be so much of a slamming door. Please see my response through the edgy and angry world of fighting cancer.
    I entirely understand,as I'm smack dab in the middle of this shit myself. #fuckdatniggerdusty #fuckcancer #cancersucks #gofuckyourcorporatesponser #chopcultsucksdustysdick #fuckshowclass #deathsciecetakesitintheassforbeermoney

Get Adobe Flash player

Madriver, if you need and ear to talk to,DM me your e-mail address on instagram, as I'm trying not to post on this shit hole.or find me on the cantina #vivalacantina #cantinafliesrule #fuckyourcorporatesponsorinthegoatass

Get Adobe Flash player

Madriver, if you need and ear to talk to,DM me your e-mail address on instagram, as I'm trying not to post on this shit hole.or find me on the cantina #vivalacantina #cantinafliesrule #fuckyourcorporatesponsorinthegoatass
    I only come back here to check on these threads

Get Adobe Flash player

I only come back here to check on these threads
    I try not to post as much but I like some of the people here,so if I left I wouldn't hear from them.

Get Adobe Flash player

Exactly

Get Adobe Flash player

They did destroy Giddy-Up right quick, didn't they?

Such a bummer. Those dudes are better than that. Then again they did let "people" go around threatening event attendees last year because they didn't like mean things being said on the internet about their friend the cancer charity thief.

I don't know about the raffle. The problem is, if you've fixed shit in the past, people are going to assume the fix is in going forward. It all just sucks.

Destroyed a whole community because people couldn't stand up for what was right.

Good Job Chop Cult!
    The biggest faggotshit about that whole ordeal is that, from what I heard, the dudes who were threatened actually complied with the bull shit threats those fuckin' pussies made against them. Viva deez fuckin' nuts.

Meanwhile, I begged for MONTHS for anyone from anywhere to say anything to me anywhere in public or private, and not a fuckin' word. Not a text, not an email, not an instagram DM, an angry shout in the middle of the neighborhood, at a bar--fuckin' nothin'.

Internet stops bein' so fuckin' funny when it starts catching up with dudes in real life.
    Last edited by Rubman; 05-25-2017 at 2:42 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    The biggest faggotshit about that whole ordeal is that, from what I heard, the dudes who were threatened actually complied with the bull shit threats those fuckin' pussies made against them. Viva deez fuckin' nuts.

Meanwhile, I begged for MONTHS for anyone from anywhere to say anything to me anywhere in public or private, and not a fuckin' word. Not a text, not an email, not an instagram DM, an angry shout in the middle of the neighborhood, at a bar--fuckin' nothin'.

Internet stops bein' so fuckin' funny when it starts catching up with dudes in real life.
    Maybe noone saw or heard you?
    😁 get some higher heels or a box or something?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    Maybe noone saw or heard you?
    �� get some higher heels or a box or something?
    That's cute.

Get Adobe Flash player

rub, you can be as tough as you want behind a computer. that's why no one took up your offer.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    rub, you can be as tough as you want behind a computer. that's why no one took up your offer.
    He'll get right up from behind his computer. I have zero doubt there. In fact, as much as I might try and stop him, I'm pretty sure I couldn't (truth:I wouldn't try that hard at all). I mean, you can try and shame him but I'm pretty sure he is shameless.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    So wait... You're saying that when I offered anyone anywhere to say anything to me, knowing full well who I am, what I look like, where I live, hang out, ride to, etc., no one took me up on my offer because I'M a keyboard warrior. That's uhh... That's a hell of a theory there, bud.

And MadRiverMoCo literally watched what happens when someone tells me I can't go somewhere or do something--even from hundreds of miles away--so it's not like I have shit-else to prove to anyone. But yeah, keep talkin' on the Internet because you ain't got shit-else to do with your time. That's cool. If you ever see me, come find out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Rub , I miss you comin round here Brah....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post

Who complied? and with what?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Saltytonk View Post
    Who complied? and with what?
    All's I know is what I been told, and that's that certain people were put on notice from some other people not to wear certain things in public, so that they don't offend a certain someone, and those certain people folded up like lawn chairs. O'course, I wasn't there, but I imagine the people it happened to would know what I'm talkin' about.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    Rub , I miss you comin round here Brah....
    Still out here, brother. Just not on the Internet. Been working hard and keeping things low key. 27 long, big-mouthed years and I'm still out here just wishing a nigga would, though haha

Share This