Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luky
    • May 2018

I bought a motorcycle trailer from Northern Tools. They are supposed to send the MSO(Manufacturers statement of Origin) to you so you can register the trailer. It is one month as of today and still no MSO. I have called them at least 3 times and emailed at least 3 times.
    Makes me really mad. Someone is not doing their job.

Today July 31st. 2019 I called again and another employee checked up and found out that the MSO is sitting waiting for a notary to sign it. Then it can be sent to me.
    But no one is available today. They said by Friday it should get done and be sent to me.
    I will call on Friday to see if it is getting notorised and sent to me.
    Last edited by Luky; 07-31-2019, 1:34 PM.

Comment

• Luky
      • May 2018

Originally posted by hillcat
      D'oh! My FXR is hanging his head.
      The patches I liked were sold out. Although I might get the "crashed wings".
      "crashed Wings" What are those?

Comment

• Luky
        • May 2018

Originally posted by Sluft
        And now me with oiltank 2 months later just excuses
        Adam rittenberg
        Probably a drug or alcohol problem.

Comment

• Whoremonger
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Luky
          They are harley wings with the tips of the feathers bent . They are earned when you go down on motorcycle.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Luky
            They are called broken wings............

Comment

• montuckymatt
              • Jan 2015

Duncan Matheson also owner of Good Medicine Motorcycles in Bozeman Montana. I had him help me with a 1937 U build. I had a whole list of issues but the most serious was rear end spaced incorrectly, brake lever installed backwards, brake stay tab bent out to accommodate incorrectly spaced wheel, off center fender brace that rubbed tire at highway speed due to insufficient clearance....unshimmed motor mounts, poor workmanship all around. I could list off a whole bunch of things but will leave it at that. He also just burned another guy with a 38U and made an absolute mess out of the guys bike. He has burned all his bridges in Bozeman and packed up and moved to Texas. Texans beware! He pretends to know what he's doing and charges $80 an hour for absolute shit work.

Comment

• bobberadam
                • Jan 2011

Two Questions: First, how the hell do you put a brake lever on backwards? Second, were you not checking up on the build, Did you not inspect the bike upon pick up?

Comment

• montuckymatt
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by bobberadam
                  Two Questions: First, how the hell do you put a brake lever on backwards? Second, were you not checking up on the build, Did you not inspect the bike upon pick up?
                  It was the brake arm right off the backing plate. Not the lever..my bad. Yes I inspected it and brought it home to fix all the shit wrong with it......and posted here to warn others about this con.

Comment

• bobberadam
                    • Jan 2011

That makes more sense, thank you for clearing it up. I am not sure how/why these guys are in business or think it is a good idea to touch other peoples bikes when they are not qualified.

Comment

• West7
                      • Jun 2019

Vanson Leathers

Ordered a wax cotton denim style vest listed as "in stock" on their website in july.

After paying for the vest I recieved a email saying that they're out of stock and wouldn't be making more vests for 6-8 weeks. They gave me the option to wait for the vest or recieve a refund that would take 1-2 weeks. I opted to wait the 6-8 weeks.

This was 4 months ago and communication has broken down since with promised refunds that never materialized.

This company may make a decent product but I believe they engage in deceptive business practices based on this transaction and reviews that I've read about the company.

It sucks when you try to support domestic companies and manufacturing and get burned like this. I was planning on buying a new custom leather jacket as well from Vanson but will not after this experience.

Just wanted to give people a heads up so they don't end up being burned like me.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;