Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdozer
    • Apr 2024

The Shit List

Had a bad deal with a member on here or elsewhere? Been screwed by a company with crappy customer service? Post it here.

The only rules are that your facts have to be conclusive, and you need to state them clearly. Not "I haven't heard from him in a while" or "Anyone got the number for Sick Azz Chopz"? Also, please don't chime in and pile on with "Yeah that guy sucks". Only post if you have been burned and are "outing" someone. This way people don't have to sort through a hundred pages of "Yeah, fuck that guy!" posts. Thanks.

If you are done with this person or vendor and don't see any other way to resolve it, put 'em in here to warn others to steer clear.

If it gets out of hand, we'll delete the thread, so think twice before you commit.

Originally posted by CRFyou
    This is my last reminder on this topic.

This thread is NOT for people to dog pile on others, editorialize, or provide ancillary commentary about deals you were not involved in.

Please, please, please, keep that shit up. I'll delete this thread. Because you don't listen and I'm an asshole.

If it's winter where you are and you can't ride, play a musical instrument. Adjust your pushrods, whatever...

Instead of deleting posts and reminding people about the rules of this thread in the future, I'm 3 clicks away from getting rid of the drama...
    Last edited by CRFyou; 01-17-2014, 10:14 AM. Reason: Read this post, or die.
  • aephilli
    • Jan 2010

Can I post a shit hotel so as to warn people not to stay there?
    Days Inn, 650 34th St N, St Petersburg FL
    Stayed there last week - it sucked.
    Delete if not allowed, thanks for letting me vent.

Comment

• beanhead78
      • Nov 2009

yeah ,wheres my chopcult stickers i traded my miles in for months ago? asshole!!!
      Last edited by beanhead78; 06-23-2010, 8:42 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• billdozer
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by beanhead78
        yeah ,wheres my chopcult stickers i traded my miles in for months ago? asshole!!!
        Ha ha! PM me if you are serious and I'll handle it. Shady bastards on here ripping people off for stickers!

Comment

• KT
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Johan

KT, as for legal actions, are there any I can pursue? Will it be worth the effort and money is another issue?

Small claims court no cost to file and if there is it is minimal ....you win the court cost get passed to the defendant ....there is statues of limitation though (time basis) in which one can file...Small claims is for anything under $5000 ....disputed labor fees and such apply in this court also ....

If I seemed insensitive to your problem I don't mean to be.... I just believed alot of us that don't have a dog in the fight should stay silent instead of mucking up a useful thread ....I will not post in this thread on this subject again ....sorry but I am not a hypocrite and more than 2 posts with no just cause and I would be just that ...

Comment

• Johan
            • Aug 2009

KT, I appreciate that, I did the research, but not being in California is the problem. Thanks anyways.

Originally posted by KT
            Small claims court no cost to file and if there is it is minimal ....you win the court cost get passed to the defendant ....there is statues of limitation though (time basis) in which one can file...Small claims is for anything under $5000 ....disputed labor fees and such apply in this court also ....

If I seemed insensitive to your problem I don't mean to be.... I just believed alot of us that don't have a dog in the fight should stay silent instead of mucking up a useful thread ....I will not post in this thread on this subject again ....sorry but I am not a hypocrite and more than 2 posts with no just cause and I would be just that ...

Comment

• beanhead78
              • Nov 2009

still aint got my stickers. sending a pm for sure... dickhead!!!! im getting ahold of one of the mods
              Last edited by beanhead78; 06-28-2010, 8:36 PM. Reason: dont know im drunk

Comment

• billdozer
                • Apr 2024

Hey Beanhead, I can't tell if you are serious or not, if you spent your miles and didn't get your stickers then PM me and I'll straighten it out.

Comment

• vialstyle
                  • Aug 2009

'americanclassicmotors' on eBay. I ordered a fender from them. Upon receiving it, it was severly dented, while the box that is was shipped in was in perfect conditon. Any and all communication has been ignored, and suspiciously, there is no record of the transaction on ebay. (Therefore I can not leave negative feedback) I didn't know that was even possible.

Comment

• beanhead78
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by billdozer
                    Hey Beanhead, I can't tell if you are serious or not, if you spent your miles and didn't get your stickers then PM me and I'll straighten it out.
                    dude i cand rember the three times i was serious in my whole life . #1" jason i'm pregnant. are you sure?" #2 "grab her legs and tell her to push" #3 two weeks ago my kid got hit in the head by a yard jart while my wife was at work and i was half buzzed and my kid was pissing blood out of his head. other than that i get "jason daryl how old are you?"

Comment

• undeadfred1
                      • Apr 2024

there is a whole thread about american classic motors on XL forum, the general idea is that they have crummy service and if you have a problem the guy will chew you out like you did something wrong. it was enough for me to not ever want to do buisiness with em.

Comment

• Fredo
                        • Jul 2009

Quade HD in Temecula CA. On a scale of 1 through 10 I'll give them a 2.

3 times I've had to stop there looking for help, all 3 times I was basicly told to fuck off.

1st time I was on my way to Nor Cal for the Redwood Run. Lost the rear brake line on the shvl. I needed a new line but was told that without a part number there was no way to help me out. I asked the kid at the parts counter to go in the back, look on the peg board where they keep brake line and bring me one about 24 to 30 inches long. He said sorry i need a part number to find it.

2nd time: On my way home from the Redwood Run a cpl of yrs later. I was on my new 2005 ultra classic road couch. The rear pipe was loose, I stoped to fix it in the parking lot. I went insode and bought a mounting kit for $14.99. The mounting kit consited of a one bolt, one nut, one lock washer. While installing the new bolt I was asked to move my bike because it was bad for business to have someone seen fixing a newish bike in the parking lot.

3rd time. I went up to the Biltwell HQ. To pick up my bike after the Gypsy Run. Bike was giving me shit so I pulled into Quade to wait for a tow truck. I was told to move my bike off the premisses to wait for the truck. I asked why and was told because HD does not want any old bikes hanging around and that they needed the parking spot for the guys coming in for the Hot Dog and coffee clutch...

OK Done bitching about Quade HD in Temecula.

Comment

• vialstyle
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by undeadfred1
                          there is a whole thread about american classic motors on XL forum, the general idea is that they have crummy service and if you have a problem the guy will chew you out like you did something wrong. it was enough for me to not ever want to do buisiness with em.
                          Apparently he hates Canadians. That would have been some good information to know BEFORE I gave him my money........it also explains everything.

Comment

• kwiksilver
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by undeadfred1
                            He did that shit with me over a thousand dollars worth of wheels... but, oddly enough he called me back 5 minutes later and apologized for it and I had my wheels a week later.

Comment

• ashy
                              • Aug 2009

nash motorcycles - almost 2 months for a set of bars? c'mon
                              Last edited by ashy; 07-08-2010, 1:11 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;