Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djmfnk
    • Aug 2009

the slap comment was to imtheslime. but if your game so am i, as long as you follow it with kisses.

Comment

• djmfnk
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Jasonisdico
      Now you're threatening to slap me? Calm down Internet badass. Giving something to someone and not getting your half, means that the deal was not fulfilled and the property legally needs to be returned. Look it up.

And it doesn't matter how many hands stolen property passes through, it's still stolen property.

Let me know next time you're down in SD, so we can arrange that slap.
      and if you read what i wrote, he got his half from someone else. by the way im a lover not a fighter. i settle my problems with gay chicken.
      Last edited by djmfnk; 05-08-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• cHiCoD
        • Aug 2009

not to butt in here. but i guess i fail to see the point of publicly stating that you have that tank and "no,you cant have it back"?.
        thats kinda mean dude.
        i guess i just dont understand what you thought you would gain from saying that publicly.
        not being a dick,just trying to make sense of it.

Comment

• imtheslime
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by djmfnk
          what the fuck are you talking about. stolen property. he dropped the tank off to a dude for a trade. its not my fault he got ripped off. and if i heard correctly, he got work done by a different dude in trade for the tank. i got it from a person who got it from a person who got it from a person, this has nothing to do with me. i lost 1200$ to the same person he lost the tank too. don't tell me shit about slap in the face, unless you want a real one. i know the guy who has the bike i traded ryan for. im not butt hurt that he isn't giving it back to me. in fact i could care less, im happy that the dude has a good bike to ride.

ill start over now as a nice guy. i have the tank, its on my bike. im building a new tank. once im done building said tank ill pm imtheslime. am i going to give the tank to him for free? most likely no, i payed for it.

You heard wrong, all work I've had since was cash money and had nothing to do with the tank.
          I'm always ready for a "real" slap especially with a glove prior to a duel!

Comment

• djmfnk
            • Aug 2009

lets get it on!!!

Comment

• djmfnk
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by cHiCoD
              not to butt in here. but i guess i fail to see the point of publicly stating that you have that tank and "no,you cant have it back"?.
              thats kinda mean dude.
              i guess i just dont understand what you thought you would gain from saying that publicly.
              not being a dick,just trying to make sense of it.

i am a dick.
              it was a failed attempt at humor.
              i'm a bad guy.
              imtheslime and i live in the same town. a resolution will be reached.

everyone is looking at this like i knew i was getting a tank that was obtained in a sketchy deal. i heard from the person that i got it from that all was good, debts payed. i didn't comment on this post without knowing the back story first. that's why i thought it was funny to reply to a post that was made a year ago.
              Last edited by djmfnk; 05-08-2012, 11:58 PM. Reason: shit spelling

Comment

• Detale
                • Jan 2012

I agree, it's a bit rude. Granted we don't know the whole back story, but maybe you could have PM'd him about it first instead of posting it in public and saying "you can't have it back" reading it over that could have been a joke but I can also see how it reads in a more serious tone.

Now knock it off before I slap all you motherfuckers!!!

see now that was a joke.

EDIT:Oops missed a page there my bad. I'll still fuckin slap you mongrels!

Comment

• Rubman
                  • Dec 2011

wow. this thread.

Comment

• dondoucette
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 24Cycles
                    put the email address into the google search bar and that came up. Not sure if its sdame people but sometimes
                    Thanks!

Comment

• some1else
                      • Jun 2011

put me in line next if he does'nt want the slap !!!

Comment

• HumblePie68
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by djmfnk
                        what the fuck are you talking about. stolen property. he dropped the tank off to a dude for a trade. its not my fault he got ripped off. and if i heard correctly, he got work done by a different dude in trade for the tank. i got it from a person who got it from a person who got it from a person, this has nothing to do with me. i lost 1200$ to the same person he lost the tank too. don't tell me shit about slap in the face, unless you want a real one. i know the guy who has the bike i traded ryan for. im not butt hurt that he isn't giving it back to me. in fact i could care less, im happy that the dude has a good bike to ride.

ill start over now as a nice guy. i have the tank, its on my bike. im building a new tank. once im done building said tank ill pm imtheslime. am i going to give the tank to him for free? most likely no, i payed for it.
                        WOW, that's some bizarre train of thought there, not for nothing but ya kinda open the door for any shit ya get when you make a post like the original one ya did..

the internet ,,lol what a wonderful world

Comment

• dustybottoms
                          • May 2011

ChopCult is the online mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts, with active, content-rich forums covering all makes and models of motorcycles, exclusive articles.

Looks like Dj is a man of his words... Killer tank Dj!!

Comment

• MotorMike
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dustybottoms
                            http://www.chopcult.com/imtheslime/classifieds/30236/

Looks like Dj is a man of his words... Killer tank Dj!!
                            That's not DJ. That's the guy who is owed a tank.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Jasonisdico
                              It wasn't rude at all. I've never met Slim, but everyone says he is a straight up good dude. Man of his word and all. You're in possession of his stolen property and you flaunt it in his face, that's just about as big an asshole move as there is.

Put yourself in his shoes.
                              Imtheslime is not Slim in case you were referring to Slim of Slim's Fabrication.

Comment

• dustybottoms
                                • May 2011

Originally posted by MotorMike
                                That's not DJ. That's the guy who is owed a tank.
                                Yeah, I know..... but I think Dj made that tank.. Could be wrong..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;