Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dorns68
    • Apr 2013

He's Sportychop13 on Instagram Todd Ellis and he's selling shit there too, left and right. Im going to start blowing up his posts there and call him out on them.

Originally posted by WingNut
    I've been waiting and waiting on a reline in a moto3 I bought from him since April. He told me he could have it done and in my hands in a month. Kept getting the "busy" stories and how, "I'm not a business, this is a hobby"
    Five months later I'm still out a hundred bucks. Communication was consistent, then the helmet was done and mailed, "Lost" then recovered and was going to be resent. A month later he won't get back to me or respond to emails. I've been reasonable and didn't want to put anything negative but after reading these. I'm on the bandwagon.....

Comment

• Jetblack
      • Apr 2024

Methods have been taken against coffinbat13 aka zombieNightster aka Eddie Fischer aka Todd Ellis... if anyone else is aware of any other aliases that scammer goes by listing them would be great.

Comment

• ChopShop1
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Grantman
        Who is this and what is this about? For a first post, this is kinda like flaming someone else (calling someone that is unknown at the moment a fucknut is not an endearing way to start out on ANY forum). Plus with a name like ChopShop1 sounds like they deal in stolen merch.
        First off, It was a response to someone elses thread about me, from a sale made that Paypal happened to screw up. Second, if you don't like the name don't look at it! The handle on here is a shortened version of my shop name I do not, have not and will not ever deal in anything stolen!

Comment

• Bandersnatch
          • Dec 2011

Paypal is like rubbers.
          If you rawdog it and get burnt,
          just remember yer the dummy who trusted someone to save a couple bucks.

Nah mean?
          I think you do.

Comment

• Grantman
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ChopShop1
            First off, It was a response to someone elses thread about me, from a sale made that Paypal happened to screw up. Second, if you don't like the name don't look at it! The handle on here is a shortened version of my shop name I do not, have not and will not ever deal in anything stolen!
            Wow! Post 1 you call someone a fucknut. Post 2 you defend your actions by vaguely blaming PayPal. Guess what, you pick your own user name here. A chopshop is where stolen vehicles are dismantled. PayPal has been used for millions of trouble free transactions so they are unlikely to fuck you over and destroy your reputation and theirs over a couple bucks. Grow a pair and quit hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. If PayPal "screwed up" your deal it's my experience with them (over 10 years buying and selling over the internet) it only takes an email to their customer service to fix it. And with that I call bullshit, be less vague if you want to be believed. And by the way to be believed you don't start out calling people fucknut. Maybe after others also see by their responses that they are a fucknut. You are defending yourself over something that I don't have any information about other than your response and I wouldn't buy a bucket of water from you if I was on fire.

Comment

• ChopShop1
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Grantman
              Wow! Post 1 you call someone a fucknut. Post 2 you defend your actions by vaguely blaming PayPal. Guess what, you pick your own user name here. A chopshop is where stolen vehicles are dismantled. PayPal has been used for millions of trouble free transactions so they are unlikely to fuck you over and destroy your reputation and theirs over a couple bucks. Grow a pair and quit hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. If PayPal "screwed up" your deal it's my experience with them (over 10 years buying and selling over the internet) it only takes an email to their customer service to fix it. And with that I call bullshit, be less vague if you want to be believed. And by the way to be believed you don't start out calling people fucknut. Maybe after others also see by their responses that they are a fucknut. You are defending yourself over something that I don't have any information about other than your response and I wouldn't buy a bucket of water from you if I was on fire.
              Fine by me, but you can also check with Ironsled77 (the other party in this deal) and he too is pisssed about this cuz Paypal screwed up his account too!! Paypal did a double hit on my account, (not that it's any of your concern) and completely fucked up my bank account, finally got it right with the bank, now I'm just dealing with them. I had problems with Paypal before, sometimes they're great and others they suck balls. And I've emailed customer service plus called them (3x) and still having no real solution, this after 8 years of using them. If you've never had problems with them, good for you, I for one am done with them and their bs. Oh and by the way, I know what a chop shop is.

Comment

• gustoMKE
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Jetblack
                Methods have been taken against coffinbat13 aka zombieNightster aka Eddie Fischer aka Todd Ellis... if anyone else is aware of any other aliases that scammer goes by listing them would be great.
                I grabbed a tank from him on Instagram only to find this thread here...thought something was kinda fishy with the email address for paypal, then the lack of response thismorning asking for a tracking number today after it was shipped and zero acknowledgement.

the picture and all IG correspondence has vanished since Saturday.

I opened a paypal claim hopefully to cut this off at the pass...

I've never been fucked on ebay, a forum, or by paypal so hopefully this isn't a first.

Comment

• Jetblack
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by gustoMKE
                  I grabbed a tank from him on Instagram only to find this thread here...thought something was kinda fishy with the email address for paypal, then the lack of response thismorning asking for a tracking number today after it was shipped and zero acknowledgement.

the picture and all IG correspondence has vanished since Saturday.

I opened a paypal claim hopefully to cut this off at the pass...

I've never been fucked on ebay, a forum, or by paypal so hopefully this isn't a first.
                  Good luck with it man, I hate that dudes like that are in our midst; we are doing what we can on our end with new protections, hopefully that coupled with people being smart like you're being by having insurance for purchases etc. will cut out the scamming here completely.

Comment

• DeadHorse
                    • Jun 2013

Implement a feedback system.
                    Some forums have it follow the username and its always vissible.
                    Then you make a 50 post minimum to post in the swap meet(I fucken hate this rule because I'm a stand up guy in a deal, but have recently come to see its worth).
                    It works everywhere.
                    A guys gotta join the community to sell or be a obvious fraud.
                    Theres some odd shit on this forum setup, I gotta say.
                    I just wanna post a picture.
                    Anyways I think I just got ripped by a guy but am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• timw82
                      • Sep 2009

ive only been fucked on deals on this site twice. one of which was by coffinbat. the 50 post rule is good but it also sucks because it really hurts the amount of items in the classifieds. also i hate joining a new forum and you cant do anything because you need to make X amount of posts. just my take on that...

Comment

• WingNut
                        • Dec 2010

Was any ground made in handling the coffinbat situation? Paypal won't let file a claim so I'm out a hundred bucks from that scumbag.
                        How about a grassroots run in Springfield MO, ride to his front yard, have some beers, burn down the house and kill this waste of life?

Comment

• DeadHorse
                          • Jun 2013

Whered that post by rooster go?

Comment

• Jetblack
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by timw82
                            ive only been fucked on deals on this site twice. one of which was by coffinbat. the 50 post rule is good but it also sucks because it really hurts the amount of items in the classifieds. also i hate joining a new forum and you cant do anything because you need to make X amount of posts. just my take on that...
                            Did you send payment as a gift?

Whatever anyone says... DON'T GIFT PAYMENTS, business is business... being nice and saving them a few bucks, to possibly get ripped off for the full cost isn't worth it... this thread is unfortunately 39 pages deep so taking the "gift" route has obviously screwed tons of people, it also reinforces scammers to stick around and keep trying to rip people off.

Comment

• Jetblack
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by WingNut
                              Was any ground made in handling the coffinbat situation? Paypal won't let file a claim so I'm out a hundred bucks from that scumbag.
                              How about a grassroots run in Springfield MO, ride to his front yard, have some beers, burn down the house and kill this waste of life?
                              Well, we've done what we can on this end.

That guy is a professional scammer... The one scam with that helmet deal, where it went through the whole system and got shipped back unlined? Just proves this dude is a waste of space, that he sits around scheming different methods to dick people over. The fact that; that dude was sharing paypal with someone else... if that dude was getting shady on that other guys account and the other dude is a standup guy, getting screwed by that dude on his paypal?... Well lets just say they will soon be coming to a head with each other, if they haven't already; or it's a birds of a feather thing.

I guarantee that, no taxes are being paid on all these ill gotten gains so... perhaps the IRS would like to have a chat with him.

Comment

• OpenRoadDesign66
                                • Mar 2013

I got a question. I follow the shit list pretty regularly but is there anyway to find out if you have been put on the list by some? I've been getting good feedback from customers since I've been selling on this site but some people I sell too I never hear anything from. Is there a way to search my name encase someone has jumped a gun and trashed me with out me knowing?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;