CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 51 of 68 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last

Thread: The Shit List

  1. #1001
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    ok so i bought a panhead era trans from BUDDHAHOODVATO on 3-31-13 for a project i was doing.it looked good externally. soon after my mother was diagnosed with cancer and the projected got shelved. my mother passed and i to had some medical issues and i just didnt feel like messin with this project till recently. the trans needed a ratchet top for my application. when i removed the lid,etc. is when i realized somethings where amiss with this trans. long story short, its pretty much a core and will need a complete rebuild,plus parts where missing internally! paid 750+50 for ship, i think its B.S. cuz he said the trans was bolt in a go. ironically he contacted me as soon as i got the trans. and insisted i leave him positive feedback which i reluctantly did. like i said it looked good externally? i didnt even ask for anything back and just wanted to make him aware of it,maybe a ok my bad,i'll take care of ya on the next deal? i guess his attitude is that i had it this long oh well. thats fine but this trans didnt lose parts/ware out sitting on my FUCKIN SHELF!

  2. #1002
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguru1 View Post
    ok so i bought a panhead era trans from BUDDHAHOODVATO on 3-31-13 for a project i was doing.it looked good externally. soon after my mother was diagnosed with cancer and the projected got shelved. my mother passed and i to had some medical issues and i just didnt feel like messin with this project till recently. the trans needed a ratchet top for my application. when i removed the lid,etc. is when i realized somethings where amiss with this trans. long story short, its pretty much a core and will need a complete rebuild,plus parts where missing internally! paid 750+50 for ship, i think its B.S. cuz he said the trans was bolt in a go. ironically he contacted me as soon as i got the trans. and insisted i leave him positive feedback which i reluctantly did. like i said it looked good externally? i didnt even ask for anything back and just wanted to make him aware of it,maybe a ok my bad,i'll take care of ya on the next deal? i guess his attitude is that i had it this long oh well. thats fine but this trans didnt lose parts/ware out sitting on my FUCKIN SHELF!
    bikeguru1April 3, 2013 6:42 AM
    recently got a panhead era trans form this guy and it was what he said. strait up dude! i will buy from him again,thanx man and ride safe!


    Thank you.

  3. #1003
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    like i said your only worry was that i leave you feedback right away. i didnt ask for anything back just made you aware of it. im not getting anything out of this,i just want people to know how the deal went.next time you sell something,just make sure it "is" what you say it is.like i said externally it looked good,inside,not so good i learned a very valuable lesson from this!(no matter how shitty the circumstances surrounding your life,always look over your stuff as soon as you receive it and never take a sellers word on anything till your actually using said part and it works!) karmas a bitch,i let her deal with people like you!
    Last edited by bikeguru1; 08-04-2014 at 8:35 AM.

  4. #1004
    MoeBiggsly
    Guest

    Default

    cc user vintagelightingco323. Bought a vest, did it through paypal (not as a gift payment). Dude never shipped and never responded to cc PMs, gmail or through paypal. I'm sure he was kidnapped by aliens which would explain why he bailed on shipping my vest and stopped responding to messages. Small $, will probably get it back through paypal (they already ruled in my favor) but still a dick move. He doesn't seem to represent the cc folks though- seeing how y'all look out for each other and take care of dudes like Johnny B. Good's family, etc tell me that shit heels like vintagelightingco323 are the minority round here.
    Last edited by MoeBiggsly; 08-06-2014 at 5:46 PM.

  5. #1005
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mekka View Post
    this is the same experience that i've been through:

    "I paid SSchopperRat69 aka Steven Cosentino from Lockport, IL for a set of bars via PayPal a month ago and he never shipped. Now he wont return my messages or emails (choppasteve87@yahoo.com). I would have taken a refund, At least give me a response."
    *(i paid on July 3rd, i have only three times respond for some reasons he BSin me, and then he gone like a shit on a river)

    beware of this mofo fucktards Steven Cosentino a.k.a choppasteve87@yahoo.com a.k.a https://www.facebook.com/steve.cosentino.1

    Attachment 50143Attachment 50144

    as a true gentleman, i want to apolagize to Steve a.k.a ChoppaSteve87 a.k.a Steven Cosentino a.k.a SSchopperRat69.
    i have judging him too soon, well.. after he doesnt reply my messages then i posted and re-quote some guy who has also dispointed by Steve about the same item (handlebar), Steve did respond about a week after.
    even thou he send me a full refund after i go to the resolution center on paypal.

    at least we both learned from this, again.. sorry and thanks

  6. #1006
    Jetblack
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mekka View Post
    as a true gentleman, i want to apolagize to Steve a.k.a ChoppaSteve87 a.k.a Steven Cosentino a.k.a SSchopperRat69.
    i have judging him too soon, well.. after he doesnt reply my messages then i posted and re-quote some guy who has also dispointed by Steve about the same item (handlebar), Steve did respond about a week after.
    even thou he send me a full refund after i go to the resolution center on paypal.

    at least we both learned from this, again.. sorry and thanks
    I PM him and told him to come handle this shit or lose his rep and get classified banned, guess that lit a match under his ass.

  7. #1007
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    152

    Default

    RIDERS NEEDS...
    anybody been assfucked by these fuckers?? they advertise on online and sell stuff on ebay, but fail the deliver goods sold.. I have tried to get in touch with them and after two weeks they finally got back to me with an automated answer via email; please start a case "item not received" at ebay to get your money back, our operation has halted.
    WTF. PLUS the KEEP on selling goods on ebay. It seems they also have a real store in Irvin park, Chicago? does anyone know if it closed?
    be warned. they rip you off.

  8. #1008
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I'd like to add all the assholes who PM or reply to classified adds stating they have parts for sale, give prices and then they fuckin disappear.
    If your not really selling. Then don't fucking respond to adds or PM us.
    Signed,
    No Time For BullShit.

  9. #1009
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    204

    Default

    NINO Bagger Works on Ebay has made cheap copies of my Lillian Rose Choppers Kicker pedals and Mike at OLD STF Kicker Pedals. These Nino clowns steal other peoples designs and refuse to cancel their auctions. ALL MADE IN INDIA. If anyone has a hand on these fuckers, please knock their teeth out. Thanks.

  10. #1010
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default Spitfire motorcycle...... Of possible interest

    I bought a springer front end from Paul Cavallo @ Spitfire motorcycle. As soon as he said he would build a 25" over for me, I sent him my payment. It took 10 months after payment to get my fork.
    The first thing I found when I received the forks was the shoulder bolts for the rockers were not long enough to expose enough thread for the nylon lock nuts to reach the nylon portion. I wrote to Paul more than three times without any response. I finally took to the phone and I called him to ask him why he ignored my emails. Paul told me he had not received any of my emails, but would build another set of rocker bolts that same day and that he would ship as soon as possible. 3 weeks later, I called Paul and asked him what was going on with the rocker bolts. He said he had sent the new longer ones the same week and there must have been a problem with the shipping. He told me he would send me another set that same day. I never received either of the 2 sets.

    Mid-June, bike is finally ready to get out. The first time out of the garage, while only in my driveway, this is what happens: the back fork leg bent. This fork had never seen anything other than my driveway! I could have killed myself with the weak springer had I went for a real ride.

    [linked image]

    [linked image]


    I got in touch with Paul about the bent fork legs and he said he would build another set of the rear legs and send them my way. Three weeks passed, and he told me that it was at the chrome shop and it's gonna ship before the end of the week, that was three weeks ago. I still have not received anything and since that time, Paul ignores my messages. There you go.

    If you want something build by a pro, make sure who you ask first....

  11. #1011
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinM View Post
    I bought a springer front end from Paul Cavallo @ Spitfire motorcycle. As soon as he said he would build a 25" over for me, I sent him my payment. It took 10 months after payment to get my fork.
    The first thing I found when I received the forks was the shoulder bolts for the rockers were not long enough to expose enough thread for the nylon lock nuts to reach the nylon portion. I wrote to Paul more than three times without any response. I finally took to the phone and I called him to ask him why he ignored my emails. Paul told me he had not received any of my emails, but would build another set of rocker bolts that same day and that he would ship as soon as possible. 3 weeks later, I called Paul and asked him what was going on with the rocker bolts. He said he had sent the new longer ones the same week and there must have been a problem with the shipping. He told me he would send me another set that same day. I never received either of the 2 sets.

    Mid-June, bike is finally ready to get out. The first time out of the garage, while only in my driveway, this is what happens: the back fork leg bent. This fork had never seen anything other than my driveway! I could have killed myself with the weak springer had I went for a real ride.

    [linked image]

    [linked image]


    I got in touch with Paul about the bent fork legs and he said he would build another set of the rear legs and send them my way. Three weeks passed, and he told me that it was at the chrome shop and it's gonna ship before the end of the week, that was three weeks ago. I still have not received anything and since that time, Paul ignores my messages. There you go.

    If you want something build by a pro, make sure who you ask first....


    That's fucked up! This should have its own thread so its seen by all. It is not just a bad deal but dangerous to every member here, especially because he is a sponsor here and id have to assume all his products have the same craftsmanship. I for one will never buy any of his products.

  12. #1012
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    352

    Default

    holy shit.
    thats not just a little tweak.

    sketchy.

  13. #1013
    Cisco726
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    That's fucked up! This should have its own thread so its seen by all. It is not just a bad deal but dangerous to every member here, especially because he is a sponsor here and id have to assume all his products have the same craftsmanship. I for one will never buy any of his products.
    That makes 2 of us!

  14. #1014
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,878

    Default

    ummmmm Make that 3


    That is seriously fucked up. I'll bet those front legs will also bend, once they hit
    a small pothole in the road.

  15. #1015
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    301

    Default

    They're bent. Paul Cavallo has not publicly owned up to this. Now that word is out we're hearing other stories of fucked up springers w/shitty customer service & a lack of remorse for shipping a product made with inferior materials that could have resulted in severe injury & or death. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

  16. #1016
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Hollywoodhandmade screwed me out of money and never sent my part, After being super cool the first time " his phone broke" and he lost my info, said he would ship that day it still never came. after texts and pm's with no response this is my last resort. All this took place starting in the beginning june. I have texts and pms saved to prove it. i buy and sell quite a bit on here and it sucks that this kind of thing has to happen...

  17. #1017
    MoeBiggsly
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobberadam View Post
    Hollywoodhandmade screwed me out of money and never sent my part, After being super cool the first time " his phone broke" and he lost my info, said he would ship that day it still never came. after texts and pm's with no response this is my last resort. All this took place starting in the beginning june. I have texts and pms saved to prove it. i buy and sell quite a bit on here and it sucks that this kind of thing has to happen...
    Same here. My take is the kid got in over his head but that doesn't excuse it. Hadn't posted to shit list, was giving him one more week to make it right (have texts and PMs too) but since you got screwed I'll join in, hopefully no more CCers get screwed by him.
    Last edited by MoeBiggsly; 08-25-2014 at 9:56 AM. Reason: spelling

  18. #1018
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    I bought a set of spring struts from spitfire. Took a month to show up, and when they did, the chrome had a literal chunk missing on each one. Called and talked to them and was told another set was on their way free of charge. Lo and behold, nothing ever came. Poor service and I definitely won't be buying from them again.

  19. #1019
    Cisco726
    Guest

    Default

    Is this the same Spitfire that sold that dude the fucked up springer?

  20. #1020
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Is this the same Spitfire that sold that dude the fucked up springer?
    Yes

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in