• Show
Clear All
  • FatChibs
    • Feb 2014

Racism Thread

Go go go
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

Typical complaint from the useless parts of society.

Comment

• klondikekid64
      • Nov 2013

Racism is a good excuse for not achiving.

Comment

• SlyJJ
        • Mar 2015

Youre racist for calling me racist!!

Seriously, I think the biggest perpetrators of racism in this country are those that claim to be fighting against it. They'll find a way to bring the topic back to race at whatever the costs...

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

there's more than one race of homo sapiens? wow.when did that happen? a white man fucks an Asian chick ya get a baby.a black dude fucks an Eskimo ya get a baby.a dog fucks a cat you don't get pittens, do ya?there is shitty people no matter the nationality, color, size,or shape.people are people and we ALL suck fucking monkey balls.it's fucking sad that we are losing the human race.

Comment

• Deckard43
            • Sep 2011

If I had been born a black man, I'd probably claim black lives matter. If I'd been born a brown man I'd likely claim viva la raza. But by the grace of the gods I was born a white man so I will proclaim WHITE PRIDE. 14 words...

Comment

• mrhammer2u
              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by FatChibs
              Go go go
              LMAO!! Just gonna lob that grenade out there and run huh?

We white men may as well be talking about the struggle of having a vagina.

The fact that the US govt is still creating laws and constitutional amendments so that white people will stop oppressing non-whites is all the proof I need that racism and bigotry are still very popular. A racist will say something like "we're not oppressing anybody. they have the same chance I do. just get a job or move out of the ghetto or,...blah blah blah". Well then why are we creating laws that say otherwise? Someone is going to ask me for an example so I'll oblige now. I'm in Real Estate/Finance. There's a recent law that prevents "red lining". This is the act of mapping out areas where you will not lend because of race, ethnicity, other. This newer law exists because lenders were refusing loans to people of color who were well qualified but live in an area too dense in color. A racist would say something like,...."well that's free market. let private lenders redline and the coloreds can just get a loan elsewhere. let them create their own market". This is where business's pop up to help coloreds. But then you say things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites". You can't bitch about business and groups specific to those of color if you're OK with business and groups being prejudice against them. Which way do you want it???

We're now in a era where I'm supposed to be tolerant of intolerance of non-whites. Otherwise I have "white guilt" which is supposed to be an insult. I assure you I take that as you're racist and I'm empathetic,..thank you.

Comment

• TwoSheds
                • Nov 2012

You are suggesting that laws only get passed if they have merit?

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

we have laws?wow,when did that happen?

Comment

• Hoghead
                    • Jun 2015

Don't expect me to apologise for being white. Tolerate me, i'll tolerate you. Push your race agenda to my disadvantage- you can fuck off- because that's true racism.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                      • Oct 2016

I was not a racist until I went into the Army and bunked with a man of color. After getting to know him I realized how prejudiced and wrong many of the things I took for fact were. I work at being a better person everyday and based on how my children grew up I think I made a lot of progress.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                        • Nov 2013

Too bad for fat people that take up two seats, red heads have it tough too, flaming faries, social retards, etc. everyone is a victim nowadays it seems.
                        Last edited by klondikekid64; 12-05-2016, 5:37 PM.

Comment

• krb
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by mrhammer2u
                          The fact that the US govt is still creating laws and constitutional amendments so that white people will stop oppressing non-whites is all the proof I need that racism and bigotry are still very popular.
                          No, those laws are proof of nothing except that roughly half of the rich white people in politics have chosen to get elected and re-elected by pandering to non-white, non-male, non-hetero voters. You are right that racism and bigotry are very popular, but mainly as boogeymen to scare segments of the population into voting based on emotion and fear.

I'm in Real Estate/Finance. There's a recent law that prevents "red lining". This is the act of mapping out areas where you will not lend because of race, ethnicity, other. This newer law exists because lenders were refusing loans to people of color who were well qualified but live in an area too dense in color. A racist would say something like,...."well that's free market. let private lenders redline and the coloreds can just get a loan elsewhere. let them create their own market". This is where business's pop up to help coloreds. But then you say things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites". You can't bitch about business and groups specific to those of color if you're OK with business and groups being prejudice against them. Which way do you want it???
                          Actually, the racist in this thread is the person claiming that all white people go around saying things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites".

And out of curiosity, what recent laws and constitutional amendments are you referring to? The Fair Housing Act was passed in '68 and the most recent amendment that has anything to do with race was ratified in '64.
                          Last edited by krb; 12-05-2016, 9:49 PM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                            Too bad for fat people that take up two seats, red heads have it tough too, flaming faries, social retards, etc. everyone is a victim nowadays it seems.
                            I have a nice,hard spot in my lap for cute little redheads

Comment

• Townson
                              • May 2012

Look man, all I wanna do is go to work, make my money and live my life. You know, it's a damn shame what happened to black folks, but it's also a shame what Germany did to the Jews, American settlers did to the natives and what the English did to the Irish, for a few examples.

Now, I happen to be roughly a quarter Cherokee and a quarter Irish.

I'm not asking for reparations or apologies for the Trail of Tears or all the raping, killing and general barbarity that went on.

On the Irish side, I'm not asking for anything because of the fact that the Irish were treated like dogs and kept as indentured servants.

That doesn't have shit to do with me. That was long before I came into this world.

My great-grandparent's were sharecroppers. You know what that is?

Dirt Fucking Poor.

Now look at me. All these years later with ALLLLLLLLLL of my white privilege, I live in a trailer and can barely pay all of my bills.

Powerful people make the world better for other powerful people. It ain't just people of color that have it rough I promise you.

However, I still get my ass out of bed every morning and go to work with white people AND black people. In the South no less. Imagine that.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;