CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Thread: Racism Thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    705

    Default Racism Thread

    Go go go

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    Typical complaint from the useless parts of society.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Racism is a good excuse for not achiving.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Youre racist for calling me racist!!

    Seriously, I think the biggest perpetrators of racism in this country are those that claim to be fighting against it. They'll find a way to bring the topic back to race at whatever the costs...

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    there's more than one race of homo sapiens? wow.when did that happen? a white man fucks an Asian chick ya get a baby.a black dude fucks an Eskimo ya get a baby.a dog fucks a cat you don't get pittens, do ya?there is shitty people no matter the nationality, color, size,or shape.people are people and we ALL suck fucking monkey balls.it's fucking sad that we are losing the human race.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    779

    Default

    If I had been born a black man, I'd probably claim black lives matter. If I'd been born a brown man I'd likely claim viva la raza. But by the grace of the gods I was born a white man so I will proclaim WHITE PRIDE. 14 words...

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatChibs View Post
    Go go go
    LMAO!! Just gonna lob that grenade out there and run huh?

    We white men may as well be talking about the struggle of having a vagina.

    The fact that the US govt is still creating laws and constitutional amendments so that white people will stop oppressing non-whites is all the proof I need that racism and bigotry are still very popular. A racist will say something like "we're not oppressing anybody. they have the same chance I do. just get a job or move out of the ghetto or,...blah blah blah". Well then why are we creating laws that say otherwise? Someone is going to ask me for an example so I'll oblige now. I'm in Real Estate/Finance. There's a recent law that prevents "red lining". This is the act of mapping out areas where you will not lend because of race, ethnicity, other. This newer law exists because lenders were refusing loans to people of color who were well qualified but live in an area too dense in color. A racist would say something like,...."well that's free market. let private lenders redline and the coloreds can just get a loan elsewhere. let them create their own market". This is where business's pop up to help coloreds. But then you say things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites". You can't bitch about business and groups specific to those of color if you're OK with business and groups being prejudice against them. Which way do you want it???

    We're now in a era where I'm supposed to be tolerant of intolerance of non-whites. Otherwise I have "white guilt" which is supposed to be an insult. I assure you I take that as you're racist and I'm empathetic,..thank you.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    590

    Default

    You are suggesting that laws only get passed if they have merit?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    we have laws?wow,when did that happen?

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Don't expect me to apologise for being white. Tolerate me, i'll tolerate you. Push your race agenda to my disadvantage- you can fuck off- because that's true racism.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    I was not a racist until I went into the Army and bunked with a man of color. After getting to know him I realized how prejudiced and wrong many of the things I took for fact were. I work at being a better person everyday and based on how my children grew up I think I made a lot of progress.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Too bad for fat people that take up two seats, red heads have it tough too, flaming faries, social retards, etc. everyone is a victim nowadays it seems.
    Last edited by klondikekid64; 12-05-2016 at 6:37 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    The fact that the US govt is still creating laws and constitutional amendments so that white people will stop oppressing non-whites is all the proof I need that racism and bigotry are still very popular.
    No, those laws are proof of nothing except that roughly half of the rich white people in politics have chosen to get elected and re-elected by pandering to non-white, non-male, non-hetero voters. You are right that racism and bigotry are very popular, but mainly as boogeymen to scare segments of the population into voting based on emotion and fear.

    I'm in Real Estate/Finance. There's a recent law that prevents "red lining". This is the act of mapping out areas where you will not lend because of race, ethnicity, other. This newer law exists because lenders were refusing loans to people of color who were well qualified but live in an area too dense in color. A racist would say something like,...."well that's free market. let private lenders redline and the coloreds can just get a loan elsewhere. let them create their own market". This is where business's pop up to help coloreds. But then you say things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites". You can't bitch about business and groups specific to those of color if you're OK with business and groups being prejudice against them. Which way do you want it???
    Actually, the racist in this thread is the person claiming that all white people go around saying things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites".

    And out of curiosity, what recent laws and constitutional amendments are you referring to? The Fair Housing Act was passed in '68 and the most recent amendment that has anything to do with race was ratified in '64.
    Last edited by krb; 12-05-2016 at 10:49 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    Too bad for fat people that take up two seats, red heads have it tough too, flaming faries, social retards, etc. everyone is a victim nowadays it seems.
    I have a nice,hard spot in my lap for cute little redheads

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Look man, all I wanna do is go to work, make my money and live my life. You know, it's a damn shame what happened to black folks, but it's also a shame what Germany did to the Jews, American settlers did to the natives and what the English did to the Irish, for a few examples.

    Now, I happen to be roughly a quarter Cherokee and a quarter Irish.

    I'm not asking for reparations or apologies for the Trail of Tears or all the raping, killing and general barbarity that went on.

    On the Irish side, I'm not asking for anything because of the fact that the Irish were treated like dogs and kept as indentured servants.

    That doesn't have shit to do with me. That was long before I came into this world.

    My great-grandparent's were sharecroppers. You know what that is?

    Dirt Fucking Poor.

    Now look at me. All these years later with ALLLLLLLLLL of my white privilege, I live in a trailer and can barely pay all of my bills.

    Powerful people make the world better for other powerful people. It ain't just people of color that have it rough I promise you.

    However, I still get my ass out of bed every morning and go to work with white people AND black people. In the South no less. Imagine that.

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    example so I'll oblige now. I'm in Real Estate/Finance. There's a recent law that prevents "red lining". This is the act of mapping out areas where you will not lend because of race, ethnicity, other. This newer law exists because lenders were refusing loans to people of color who were well qualified but live in an area too dense in color. A racist would say something like,...."well that's free market. let private lenders redline and the coloreds can just get a loan elsewhere. let them create their own market". This is where business's pop up to help coloreds. But then you say things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites". You can't bitch about business and groups specific to those of color if you're OK with business and groups being prejudice against them. Which way do you want it???

    We're now in a era where I'm supposed to be tolerant of intolerance of non-whites. Otherwise I have "white guilt" which is supposed to be an insult. I assure you I take that as you're racist and I'm empathetic,..thank you.

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

    I have a real hard time finding sympathy for people of "color". Every European nationality that came through Ellis Island and lived in NYC
    and lived in places like "Hells Kitchen", worked in the sweatshops of the garment district, , waterfront or construction jobs with no "OSHA"
    regulations. Large family's like my Italian dads w/8 children and a mother who died when he was 5 yrs. old. No welfare , no social security ,
    no "civil rights groups " forcing business's or public service sector jobs to hire a certain percentage them due to skin color ,
    sex ' or illegal status rather than ability to actually be able to DO the fucking job .
    No sympathy at all for a collective group who , more than any other nationality that came before or since , have had their hand held more to
    get ahead and don't get out. By the sound of the gang bangin' rap music glorifying the ghetto I guess they must like it there.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    example so I'll oblige now. I'm in Real Estate/Finance. There's a recent law that prevents "red lining". This is the act of mapping out areas where you will not lend because of race, ethnicity, other. This newer law exists because lenders were refusing loans to people of color who were well qualified but live in an area too dense in color. A racist would say something like,...."well that's free market. let private lenders redline and the coloreds can just get a loan elsewhere. let them create their own market". This is where business's pop up to help coloreds. But then you say things like "fuck the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, BET and hundreds of other outlets for non-whites". You can't bitch about business and groups specific to those of color if you're OK with business and groups being prejudice against them. Which way do you want it???

    We're now in a era where I'm supposed to be tolerant of intolerance of non-whites. Otherwise I have "white guilt" which is supposed to be an insult. I assure you I take that as you're racist and I'm empathetic,..thank you.

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

    I have a real hard time finding sympathy for people of "color". Every European nationality that came through Ellis Island and lived in NYC
    and lived in places like "Hells Kitchen", worked in the sweatshops of the garment district, , waterfront or construction jobs with no "OSHA"
    regulations. Large family's like my Italian dads w/8 children and a mother who died when he was 5 yrs. old. No welfare , no social security ,
    no "civil rights groups " forcing business's or public service sector jobs to hire a certain percentage them due to skin color ,
    sex ' or illegal status rather than ability to actually be able to DO the fucking job .
    No sympathy at all for a collective group who , more than any other nationality that came before or since , have had their hand held more to
    get ahead and don't get out. By the sound of the gang bangin' rap music glorifying the ghetto I guess they must like it there.
    .......yeah, what he said.
    Seriously..... couldn't have said it any better

  18. #18
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I don't know if this qualifies as racist but here it goes.

    Now if Bruce Jenner is now a man with tits who calls himself Caitlyn a woman with a dick if I call her him a cunt will that be offensive?

  19. #19
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagonmaster69 View Post
    I don't know if this qualifies as racist but here it goes.

    Now if Bruce Jenner is now a man with tits who calls himself Caitlyn a woman with a dick if I call her him a cunt will that be offensive?
    Legend has it that racism once actually had to do with race. Now "racist" is a quick 2 syllable word that means "I disagree with you but cannot formulate a proper rebuttal."

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagonmaster69 View Post
    I don't know if this qualifies as racist but here it goes.

    Now if Bruce Jenner is now a man with tits who calls himself Caitlyn a woman with a dick if I call her him a cunt will that be offensive?
    I'd say it would be more offensive to call him a "Munt (man cunt ). it's like calling him an asshole and ridiculing his "status " as a "real woman"
    at the same time.
    Olympic De-cockathon champion pole vaulter of the world for sure .

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in