CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: Racism Thread

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I believe there is good and bad in all people. I also believe in 14. And I just personally want to say fuck the Nigger Lives Matters (Respectable Blacks aren't in Danger) and the LGBT Cunts pushing their bullshit agendas down are throat

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah, had enough of that facist shit riding sporties as a kid, but now I own four big twins.Doesn't make me a bike nazi tho.

Get Adobe Flash player

literally

Get Adobe Flash player

Damn, u dudez r wick3d

Get Adobe Flash player

Honestly, that's the only thing that bothers me about racist. Most of them have enough courage to say shit like "Nigger lives Matter" online, but wouldn't dare stutter the words in person. And that's because they'd get laid out in a heartbeat. I'm not one to condone violence. Never was, never will be, but I know a punk when I see one. I know arrogance when I hear it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry I didn't know I would offend any members of the previously mentioned organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Exactly, also a lot of people counted as white Europeans are , in reality, illegal aliens of the Spanish persuasion.
    Loads of "White crime "stats are reported this way. We have a local monthly paper that comes out for free in the super-
    markets "The Fugitive finder ". This paper has pics and info on people in two counties for various crimes that have not shown up in court. It routinely lists illegal Hispanics as "White ". I called the publisher to complain
    and they told me to call the Police dept. , that's how they give them the reports .
    This happens all over the nation I'm sure and the Gov't skews the stats so people don't find out
    how bad it really is .
    Can't make whitey look good.
    They play the old one drop rule, but in reverse: one drop of white blood and list them as white for anything that makes whites look bad.
    This is not the same country I was born in and we have institutionalized racism in our govt and society and it is all anti-white racism.
    We now are approaching 60s levels of violence with the attacks on whites and cops and riots being called protests and the media
    instigating any riots they can.
    Expect lots more violence as clearly the left in this country is insane and lost their minds over Trump being elected.

I welcome it as we need MAJOR change in this country and it is time to start changing things for the better instead of glorifying the worst and the nastiest.
    Not only does the swamp need draining, but so does every facet of the media and the educational system.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    They play the old one drop rule, but in reverse: one drop of white blood and list them as white for anything that makes whites look bad.
    This is not the same country I was born in and we have institutionalized racism in our govt and society and it is all anti-white racism.
    We now are approaching 60s levels of violence with the attacks on whites and cops and riots being called protests and the media
    instigating any riots they can.
    Expect lots more violence as clearly the left in this country is insane and lost their minds over Trump being elected.

I welcome it as we need MAJOR change in this country and it is time to start changing things for the better instead of glorifying the worst and the nastiest.
    Not only does the swamp need draining, but so does every facet of the media and the educational system.....
    The education system...You must mean the same liberal education system that tells us all Americans are stupid compared to
    the rest of the world for the last 35 yrs.? You know , that has been controlled by liberals ?
    Funny. I wonder why they are in charge of it,

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DanielcDavidson67 View Post
    Honestly, that's the only thing that bothers me about racist. Most of them have enough courage to say shit like "Nigger lives Matter" online, but wouldn't dare stutter the words in person. And that's because they'd get laid out in a heartbeat. I'm not one to condone violence. Never was, never will be, but I know a punk when I see one. I know arrogance when I hear it.
    I have to respectfully disagree. In my experience (clearly less and limited compared to yours) a true racist will be happy to say to your face what they think. They are not afraid of a fight (as far as MY experience has shown) and will probably have a REASON (or several) why they think that. Not saying they are right...just recalling my memory.

Get Adobe Flash player

My first and only comment in this thread is......

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one race ..... The Human Race.... !!!

"Judge not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

No truer words has ever been spoken ...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 02-13-2017 at 9:09 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

species-ist

Get Adobe Flash player

Good thing I'm from Planet K-PAK ....

Last edited by Dragstews; 02-13-2017 at 9:17 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

could I tell the difference between you and Kevin Spacey in a line up (If you were both wearing sunglasses and such)?

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

You might have had as much beer as me tonight?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    My first and only comment in this thread is......

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one race ..... The Human Race.... !!!

"Judge not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

No truer words has ever been spoken ...
    This statement makes you a racist, as I have been recently educated by a younger and wiser(so I've been told ) person

Get Adobe Flash player

No... Not at all.

You see being from K-Pax makes me an illegal alien ....

Hey, I working on getting a green card...

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but theres a meme going around of an Asian kids facebook post bitching about "white people" and how they think all Asians are Chinese. There's a reply from a guy asking if the white people were Celtic, Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Gaulic, Scandinavian, or could the Asian kid not tell the difference. I thought it was a pretty good example of why "racism" is a bunch of bullshit. Everyone is racist in some way, which, in reality means it doesn't matter.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm with you. I consider the individual and I am always willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like white people more. I call it ethnocentrism. That's because I am a positive person not a negative one who might be tempted to call it racism.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    No... Not at all.

You see being from K-Pax makes me an illegal alien ....

Hey, I working on getting a green card...

I am color blind (not a reference to race) and red and green look awfully alike to me

Share This