CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    I dunno, this looks like anthropology and psychology rolled into one! Damned astute observations , i'm sure. Freaks me out that we have a lot of similar assholes around the vintage bike scene in the UK, plus one- 'The Subject Matter Expert' usually a pompous little asshole with nothing else going on in his life,who if you're unfortunate enough to make even eye contact with will bore you stupid for the next hour with his encyclopedic knowledge of some obscure make.
    I'm glad someone else remembered "that" motherfucker.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bottomrock View Post
    I'm glad someone else remembered "that" motherfucker.
    I avoid talking to people like the plague lol. So I guess I missed that dude.

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    I think the Builders, like the vendors at the expo area, are bored out of their gourds and grateful for someone intelligent to talk to.
    That's today's entire chopper scene, mega event attendance quota audience. Where in, in ages past, there was 100 guys who all had something interesting to talk about with and amongst each other... today's 500-50,000 attendance herd is more about the selfie than the craft. But I've been saying this for years and people breeze over it and I'm fine with that.

Here's where I divert the conversation to Supporting Grassroot Events that don't advertise beyond the basic "everyone's welcome" posting on IG and "BYOB"... wink wink.

Share This