CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Passing Outlaw MC prospects forbidden?

On my way home everyday I get to ride thru a beautiful 2 lane canyon with some fun twisters,grade changes etc etc it's only about 7-8 miles long but, anyways back to my story. As I'm nearing the end of my fun little canyon run I come upon two club style dynas and their riders have prospect patches so being low key I change lanes to the right to pass mind you both lanes were clear and I was just moving a lil quicker but rider1 didn't like that and jammed right over in front of me slamming his breaks on.
    As I swerve to avoid the break check back into the fast lane to my left now my lane is open I have my shot I down shift and lay on her shifting back into 5th letting the rpms get to that sweet spot where she feels like she just keeps pulling, feeling that dyna try to keep up I look over to see R1 beside me telling me to back off and swerving R2 is nowhere to be seen as when I originally went to pass he slowed and moved to let me by.
    so did I do something wrong by passing "in an open lane" or is this an unwritten rule that passing mc members is a no go
    In the almost 20 years I've been riding this is my first encounter of something like this so wanted to know your thoughts

Get Adobe Flash player

In Tx, I was told you never Pass a member of a club close to or between them (heard about a guy getting a beating for splitting between them)

I normally get on an outside lane and pass but normally I am flying down the road regardless. I have never had a problem but I usually give them a lane (3 lane Rd) on a 2 lane, I have just stayed back until they notice im there, nod and then ride around them. no problems yet.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sounds like a couple of fucking turds being typical assholes on the road.

Get Adobe Flash player

That's exactly what's wrong with clubs now. A bunch of young douchebags that watch too much godamned tv. A prospect should never do stupid shit like that. I bet if a gray beard patch holder were there it would have never been an issue. Too many billy badass wannabe cock smokers now days.

Get Adobe Flash player

How do you know when you've just passed an Elefant? You can't get the toilet seat down...

Get Adobe Flash player

Some aspects of the biker culture stopped being about motorcycles a long, long time ago.

I blame reliable motorcycles. They eliminated the need to band together for mechanical survival.

Get Adobe Flash player

Soooo,...what happened? They keep chasing you and you got away? You pulled over and beat the snot outta both of them and ripped their patches off? How the fuck the story end bruh???

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    Soooo,...what happened? They keep chasing you and you got away? You pulled over and beat the snot outta both of them and ripped their patches off? How the fuck the story end bruh???
    So R2 is nowhere to be seen knowing that he didn't go down Bc as soon as chase w R1 began I saw him drop back idk if he wasn't ready to start a fight w a fellow biker for something so childish or getting a weapon I didn't give a fuck I didn't look back and just hammered on.
    After numerous attempts at pushing me off the road and trying to proclaim that he owned the canyon that brings that little extra fun to my commute. I just kept the hammer on leaning deeper into the curves gaining my distance from him ,the last few curves that were left until he was able to click into sixth and catch me on the straight ok so your fuel injected 103" has some more power and an extra gear then my little chopper cool for you ,as we got into town before our hwy entrance the light was red I somehow squeezed ahead and made it first to the light as I'm sitting there I hear the revving behind me. I turned and ask what and he begins to tell me that no one passes "called club" and gets away, at this point I'm baffled at what I'm hearing I grew up around Clubs I know people in clubs I've learned a lot of trick mechanical shit over the years from guys that are patch holders and this was the first bad experience I've ever had one or off the road. So I just turned back around minding my own trying not to just fucking snap. The light turns green I get the corner first and it's a race to the hwy which comes up quick when everyone's stopped lol I jammed over to that fast lane and just white lined it slowly seeing them get further and further back I just kept my pace and maybe they lost interest or realized they weren't gonna catch me and I never saw them again. I will say rabbit ears sure are sketchy in some oh shit moments though lol

Get Adobe Flash player

I feel in there minds it was a disrespect thing as patch holders demand it. All I can say if they didn't want to be disrespected they should have been riding a little faster. Some of them half a patch holders (prospects) can be arrogant ass holes as you just witnessed.

Get Adobe Flash player

Some people (or a lot of people) are incredibly fucking stupid. They don't seem to realize that a lot of people carry guns and won't hesitate to shoot them for any number of reasons, and they won't give a fuck what kind of patches they're wearing, what "club" they're a member of, or how many "bro's" they have back at the club house. Those "cuts" they're wearing aint bullet proof, and they don't have any magical powers. Not everyone is impressed or frightened by the 1%er "mystique".

I follow some simple rules- Assume that everyone is packing a gun. Assume that people will shoot you if you act like an asshole. Don't be an asshole.

Reading the OP's story, it sounds like he crossed paths with two assholes who are very lucky the OP wasn't one of those gun-totin' people who won't hesitate to shoot.

I'm sure that being shot to death really sucks. And being shot to death because you were acting like some douchebag/asshole/bad-ass 1%er seems like a really stupid way to die to me. But I'm sure their bro's would have given them a very nice funeral.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 09-23-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

two prospects acting big and bad.obviously their sponsers weren't present.

Get Adobe Flash player

If their sponsoring club could be discreetly contacted through club-to-club channels that's one way to deal with it. Most clubs don't want prospects making them look bad.

Addressing such things through the club shows respect. Clubs with class don't patch punks.

Get Adobe Flash player

Stop, get you gun out and shoot them in the face.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fuck them. The road is for everyone. We don't really have many legit MC's out here, but now I kinda want to find a few members and blast past them just to see what happens. You have piqued my curiosity sir.

datadavid

Mad little children who couldnt keep up the pace huh? ��

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDutch View Post
    Stop, get you gun out and shoot them in the face.
    Slightly out of hand reaction.

Get Adobe Flash player

Slightly out of hand reaction.
    Smart killers exist and the stats prove it:

http://www.economist.com/news/united...s-getting-away

Get Adobe Flash player

No disrespect if following the rules of the road. We all pay for them.

SamHain

Yeah. They get upset about that shit. Fuck em. Probably mad they got a patch and still ride like a bitch

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Some aspects of the biker culture stopped being about motorcycles a long, long time ago.

I blame reliable motorcycles. They eliminated the need to band together for mechanical survival.
    This ^

Share This