X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SSCycle
    • Nov 2013

Hooligan Kits - 1200 & 1250 Big Bore Kits from S&S

Hey guys!

We just came out with Hooligan Kits - we know you love Sportsters, and so do we. Hell, half of us here ride Sporties daily. I personally have two! And don't forget the two 100' trackers we have.

So we put together a big bore kit for you. You can go from 883 to 1200, or 1200 to 1250, with just bolt on parts. Yep, no cracking your case or anything crazy..

So here's what's in the kit:

Big Bore cylinders and pistons
    482 Cams
    Premium Tappets

You can get up to 85 HP and 82 ft/lb of TQ if you use this kit with our intake and exhaust. Not bad for bolt on parts..

So this kit fits 2000-2017 Sportsters. You can even upgrade an 883 to a 1250 - but you'll have to get some 1200 heads (or have yours CNC'd).

It's $1499 - $1549 depending on what size you're getting, and they come in both black, and silver.

Perfect for getting more horsepower so you can get the hole shot on the track.. or so you can get through that traffic on the street.. or both.

--Savannah from S&S --

web link: https://www.sscycle.com/hooligan-kits
    Last edited by SSCycle; 08-30-2016, 1:48 PM.
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

.................. Bout Right ..................
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• mrhammer2u
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Dragstews

.................. Bout Right ..................
      Drove a buds Streetbob this weekend. Was not impressed. Felt like I was dragging an anchor. Smoother at higher speeds but fuck highways!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;