Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theduroche
    • Apr 2012

My classifieds have disappeared again!

To the mediator, my classified ads have disappeared again.
    A year or two ago, my ads disappeared and I was eventually told it was because I wasn't being a good boy and following site rules and regs.
    I apologized and got them back.
    Since then, I have kept my word and haven't used any bad swears or pictures of naked ladies.
    Please tell me this is just a temporary glitch.
    I only had two ads and they were a bit older, but I kept using them as a reference for potential traders to see what I had to offer (instead of typing out the list over and over)

Please help and thanks
    theduroche
    Dave
    647-746-0403
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by theduroche
    I only had two ads and they were a bit older, but I kept using them as a reference for potential traders to see what I had to offer (instead of typing out the list over and over)

I think you just answered your own question............ It has happened to me.......... If some of the items that you have listed said sold they are pulling them......... So I list them one at a time now......

Comment

• theduroche
      • Apr 2012

No, I only kept unsold items on the list
      (i.e. "Here's what I have available to trade")

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

No, I only kept unsold items on the list
        (i.e. "Here's what I have available to trade")
        I got ya........ Why not PM Allen he is the one that looks at the classified section..........

Comment

• Allen
          • Apr 2024

To the mediator, my classified ads have disappeared again.
          A year or two ago, my ads disappeared and I was eventually told it was because I wasn't being a good boy and following site rules and regs.
          I apologized and got them back.
          Since then, I have kept my word and haven't used any bad swears or pictures of naked ladies.
          Please tell me this is just a temporary glitch.

Please help and thanks
          theduroche
          Dave
          647-746-0403

To everyone concerned; we keep the classifieds down to about 3000. We do not hold onto classifieds for extended periods of time. This is not a new procedure either... People want to keep old classifieds for "reputations sake" but that is not what we do here. And here's why; people search for an item and get a search result of hundreds of old no longer available items, get pissed off that everything's sold or no longer available, and complain, leave, or otherwise don't use the classifieds. And we always clean from the BACK end not the front. Believe me when I tell you this, when we had 25,000+ back logged classifieds it was a shit pile of sold stuff. So that's the bottom line.

Think of the classifieds as a "living" bulletin board, we don't keep the dead hanging around for posterity.

Allen

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;