Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigTruth
    • Jan 2011

CHKC custom pre-units

What's up all... haven't had time to get on here in a long time... operating a bike shop is all consuming! Just wanted to share some of our custom preunit builds with you guys - and also reaffirm that we're here if you ever need any parts, advice, etc. around british bikes. We also expanded last year to a new location, with a bigger shop with a showroom for parts and accessories, so if you're ever near Massachusetts stop on by and have a beer/come shoot the shit with us and check out what we got going on...

Truth/Choppahead
    British and Harley chopper, restoration and custom motorcycle builds, parts, service, clothing, accessories, & DVD's. Triumph & Harley Davidson motorcycle parts

508-995-6764
    [email protected]

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE4A0210.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1340393Click image for larger version

Name:	EE4A0255.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1340394Click image for larger version

Name:	flippah.jpg
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1340396Click image for larger version

Name:	peeper.jpg
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	1340395Click image for larger version

Name:	peeper2.jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1340397
  • kendall666
    • Oct 2011

Damn, all real awesome bikes. Do you guys make those left side high and low pipes with the upsweep for 650 units? I have drag pipes on the build i am working on currently but eventually would like a set of those and haven't had luck tracking any down.

Comment

• BigTruth
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by kendall666
      Damn, all real awesome bikes. Do you guys make those left side high and low pipes with the upsweep for 650 units? I have drag pipes on the build i am working on currently but eventually would like a set of those and haven't had luck tracking any down.
      We built those custom... if you brought you're bike here we could build you whatever you want! It's a lot easier/more precise with the bike here though...

Comment

• kendall666
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BigTruth
        We built those custom... if you brought you're bike here we could build you whatever you want! It's a lot easier/more precise with the bike here though...
        Good deal, thanks for the response. Might be tough im down in jersey ha. but if i ever get that way i'll swing by the shop for sure

Comment

• BigTruth
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by kendall666
          Good deal, thanks for the response. Might be tough im down in jersey ha. but if i ever get that way i'll swing by the shop for sure
          No doubt -- we're only a couple hours away! Come up for our 15th anniversary party & bike show
          Click image for larger version

Name:	15th.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1292081

Comment

• datadavid
            • Oct 2014

Love the reversed head bike 👍 top class work guys!

Comment

• BigTruth
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by datadavid
              Love the reversed head bike �� top class work guys!
              thanks!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;