Anyone in the Northern VA. Washington DC area?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LocoLocal
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Piccollob12
    I'm planning on going with a buddy. Hopefully i'll be on my chopper, it decided to spring a few leaks this past week. My buddy is starting in Frederick and likely meetiing me in Alexandria or somewhere along the way.
    I'm planning to ride my evo, a wannabe chop. Was thinking 15>522>33 into the city. Might head down Friday night and stay with a buddy, though. I can shoot you a message if you want to link up at the show for the ride back.

Comment

• Piccollob12
      • Mar 2010

I saw that Patriot HD in fairfax is having a swap meet tomorrow. anyone know if there will be people with old stuff or if it's mostly going to be newer stuff?

Comment

• Cdgecko
        • Sep 2021

I’m also in the NOVA area, specifically Alexandria. I’ve been looking for people to ride and wrench with, but have a shared garage. I have a 79 shovel but it’s not 100% good.

If you guys know anyone that can help me in welding a hard tail onto a sportster the help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Piccollob12
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Cdgecko
          I’m also in the NOVA area, specifically Alexandria. I’ve been looking for people to ride and wrench with, but have a shared garage. I have a 79 shovel but it’s not 100% good.

If you guys know anyone that can help me in welding a hard tail onto a sportster the help would be appreciated.
          Just sent you a message!

Comment

• LocoLocal
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cdgecko

If you are looking for someone to do it for you, check out Motorelic in Hamilton.

If you and piccolo are going to get together to work on it, drop me a line. I’ll come by to be an extra set of hands/BSer.

Comment

• LocoLocal
              • Sep 2018

Totally forgot to post this until now

Click image for larger version

Name:	a965275209c134ab52e22cf47e2a3038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	1321698

Anyone else planning to go?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum