Anyone in the Northern VA. Washington DC area?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eljefe33
    • Jul 2016

Anyone in the Northern VA. Washington DC area?

Seems it's pretty difficult to find folks that like to wrench on bikes and ride hard in the area. Mostly just see old dudes with head to toe Harley gear riding the latest Street Glide. Any chance I'm not the only low brow weirdo around here? Who wants to ride?
  • krb
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Eljefe33
    Seems it's pretty difficult to find folks that like to wrench on bikes and ride hard in the area. Mostly just see old dudes with head to toe Harley gear riding the latest Street Glide. Any chance I'm not the only low brow weirdo around here? Who wants to ride?
    I recently escaped the place. There are some good guys around, you just have to keep an eye out for them.

Comment

• Eljefe33
      • Jul 2016

Thanks for the heads up. Hope to run into them.

Comment

• outlawTA
        • Aug 2012

I got you man. I'm around the NOVA area from time to time. Normally a touch more north though. Front Royal, Winchester, and up into Martinsburg WV where I live. I agree... Hard to find dudes that like to ride as hard as me.

Comment

• Eljefe33
          • Jul 2016

True story. You ever go to Heroes Run in Richmond? It's a relatively new chopper rally, on their 3rd year I believe. It's on September 11. I'm gonna check it out. Looks like there's a pretty decent scene in the Richmond area.

Comment

• aussiemark
            • May 2014

Hey. I'm in Alexandria and am always looking for people to ride with. Richmond does seem to have a good bike scene. I've been down there a few times to check it out. I'm also planning on doing the Heroes run. It raises money for a good cause.

Comment

• MReynolds1775
              • Sep 2016

Hey what's up.
              I'm down in Stafford. New to the area. Don't know many people, but see the old dudes g'd up in the HD gear all over...
              I just hit Heroes Run. Was a good time.

Comment

• mattressking
                • Jan 2015

I'm in reston....me and some buddies tend to wrench often and ride a lot.

Comment

• MReynolds1775
                  • Sep 2016

Let's plan something. I'm new in town. Any half decent places to grab a beer? I'm on IG @MReynolds1775

Comment

• Fad9567
                    • Nov 2015

YES! Please we should get something on the books, I posted about a year ago looking for people in DC but didnt seem to grab much attention. Dunn Lewis MC (moto shop in Union Market DC) puts on rides and is a really chill spot. They also host gatherings for MOTOGP and sometimes free beginner classes for bike maintenance, small fees for intermediate and expert classes.

I have seen a motorcycle meet up at BARDO in DC. Outdoor bar with scruffy vibe. All the bikes just rode into the seating area and drank some brews.

Comment

• MReynolds1775
                      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Fad9567
                      I have seen a motorcycle meet up at BARDO in DC. Outdoor bar with scruffy vibe. All the bikes just rode into the seating area and drank some brews.
                      Let's put something on the books then indeed. I propose 15 October (Saturday) let's say 12-3ish for now?

Comment

• Fad9567
                        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by MReynolds1775
                        Let's put something on the books then indeed. I propose 15 October (Saturday) let's say 12-3ish for now?
                        I like the sounds of that. Does this date and time work for others in the area? Online their bar says it opens at 1 and on google it says noon. Maybe we should push it back to 1 just in case.

1-3ish at BARDO in DC Oct 15th (saturday)

Comment

• mattressking
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Fad9567
                          I like the sounds of that. Does this date and time work for others in the area? Online their bar says it opens at 1 and on google it says noon. Maybe we should push it back to 1 just in case.

1-3ish at BARDO in DC Oct 15th (saturday)
                          not sure if people want to drink in the evenings but i normally ride into the city on weekends and drink at american ice or wonderland ballroom. mainly anywhere i can sit outside

Comment

• MReynolds1775
                            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by mattressking
                            not sure if people want to drink in the evenings but i normally ride into the city on weekends and drink at american ice or wonderland ballroom. mainly anywhere i can sit outside
                            Nothing stopping us from seeing a few spots!

Comment

• danielcarl
                              • Sep 2015

On bolling afb see a lot of bikes but with all the different groups (jobs) don't meet a lot of people. But I drink beer and work on my bikes and need to get out and ride sometimes.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;