CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Anyone in the Northern VA. Washington DC area?

Seems it's pretty difficult to find folks that like to wrench on bikes and ride hard in the area. Mostly just see old dudes with head to toe Harley gear riding the latest Street Glide. Any chance I'm not the only low brow weirdo around here? Who wants to ride?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Eljefe33 View Post
    Seems it's pretty difficult to find folks that like to wrench on bikes and ride hard in the area. Mostly just see old dudes with head to toe Harley gear riding the latest Street Glide. Any chance I'm not the only low brow weirdo around here? Who wants to ride?
    I recently escaped the place. There are some good guys around, you just have to keep an eye out for them.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the heads up. Hope to run into them.

Get Adobe Flash player

I got you man. I'm around the NOVA area from time to time. Normally a touch more north though. Front Royal, Winchester, and up into Martinsburg WV where I live. I agree... Hard to find dudes that like to ride as hard as me.

Get Adobe Flash player

True story. You ever go to Heroes Run in Richmond? It's a relatively new chopper rally, on their 3rd year I believe. It's on September 11. I'm gonna check it out. Looks like there's a pretty decent scene in the Richmond area.

Hey. I'm in Alexandria and am always looking for people to ride with. Richmond does seem to have a good bike scene. I've been down there a few times to check it out. I'm also planning on doing the Heroes run. It raises money for a good cause.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey what's up.
    I'm down in Stafford. New to the area. Don't know many people, but see the old dudes g'd up in the HD gear all over...
    I just hit Heroes Run. Was a good time.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in reston....me and some buddies tend to wrench often and ride a lot.

Get Adobe Flash player

Let's plan something. I'm new in town. Any half decent places to grab a beer? I'm on IG @MReynolds1775

Get Adobe Flash player

YES! Please we should get something on the books, I posted about a year ago looking for people in DC but didnt seem to grab much attention. Dunn Lewis MC (moto shop in Union Market DC) puts on rides and is a really chill spot. They also host gatherings for MOTOGP and sometimes free beginner classes for bike maintenance, small fees for intermediate and expert classes.

I have seen a motorcycle meet up at BARDO in DC. Outdoor bar with scruffy vibe. All the bikes just rode into the seating area and drank some brews.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fad9567 View Post
    I have seen a motorcycle meet up at BARDO in DC. Outdoor bar with scruffy vibe. All the bikes just rode into the seating area and drank some brews.
    Let's put something on the books then indeed. I propose 15 October (Saturday) let's say 12-3ish for now?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MReynolds1775 View Post
    Let's put something on the books then indeed. I propose 15 October (Saturday) let's say 12-3ish for now?
    I like the sounds of that. Does this date and time work for others in the area? Online their bar says it opens at 1 and on google it says noon. Maybe we should push it back to 1 just in case.

1-3ish at BARDO in DC Oct 15th (saturday)

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fad9567 View Post
    I like the sounds of that. Does this date and time work for others in the area? Online their bar says it opens at 1 and on google it says noon. Maybe we should push it back to 1 just in case.

1-3ish at BARDO in DC Oct 15th (saturday)
    not sure if people want to drink in the evenings but i normally ride into the city on weekends and drink at american ice or wonderland ballroom. mainly anywhere i can sit outside

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mattressking View Post
    not sure if people want to drink in the evenings but i normally ride into the city on weekends and drink at american ice or wonderland ballroom. mainly anywhere i can sit outside
    Nothing stopping us from seeing a few spots!

Get Adobe Flash player

On bolling afb see a lot of bikes but with all the different groups (jobs) don't meet a lot of people. But I drink beer and work on my bikes and need to get out and ride sometimes.

Nick593

I'm also on bolling afb from time to time. Also down at quantico marine corps base. I have a 2013 sportster 48 but trying to get rid of it for an evo NorCal build or ironhead chopper build. Always down to ride rain or shine.

Nick48

I'm also on bolling afb from time to time. Also down at quantico marine corps base. I have a 2013 sportster 48 but trying to get rid of it for an evo NorCal build or ironhead chopper build. Always down to ride rain or shine.

Get Adobe Flash player

There are several of us spread throughout the area. I know some of us are trying to get together this Sunday to ride up to Hagerstown for an event. If any of you see this in time shoot me a message with your number and I'll give you a text with the details.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in Woodbridge, I build stuff in my garage. I build mostly hondas but I have some cool customs and choppers. There is Bikes and Breakfast every second sunday of the month in Clifton. 300 motorcycles show up usually.

There's a new shop opening in Lorton, they are having a party. Come hang out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook_event_1111865452240361.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	72563

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitedave View Post
    I'm in Woodbridge, I build stuff in my garage. I build mostly hondas but I have some cool customs and choppers. There is Bikes and Breakfast every second sunday of the month in Clifton. 300 motorcycles show up usually.

There's a new shop opening in Lorton, they are having a party. Come hang out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook_event_1111865452240361.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	72563
    Wish I didn't have to worry Saturday but Bikes and Breakfast sounds pretty cool. Does it continue into the colder months?

Share This